Home Announcements 🎙
Options

2018 GEAR ORDER -- ENDS FEBRUARY 16

edited January 25, 2019 3:45PM in Announcements 🎙

Gear Ordering Time! 

Step One: WATCH THIS VIDEO
Step Two: Seriously.... Watch the video! 
Step Three: CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER COOKIES! All the links work but not if you have lots of yummy cookies and history in your computer... personally I like an oatmeal chocolate chip... but CLEAR THE DECK! 
Step Four: Go Shopping at THIS LINK  (LOOK AT THE SIZING CHART -- NO RETURNS!)
Step Five: Put in your order no later than Friday, February 16
Step Six: Your future self, sent us a message and said "ORDER GEAR NOW, YOULL WANT IT LATER"

All orders will be closed over the weekend of the 16th and take 4-6 weeks to ship (Pactimo is faster than Castelli) 

All the orders go directly to your house, this is why the shipping is a bit elevated. Thank you for understanding, EN wasn't built to be a triathlon store with inventory! 

Castelli is European, so it tends to fit snug. Pactimo is true to size. All kits are state of the art and very comfortable. 

Step Seven: Go to the mirror, pat yourself on the back. We want to say thank you for choosing to represent Endurance Nation and support our sponsors. These are discounted prices and hope it helps offset some of the shipping cost. We make ZERO I repeat ZERO money off these orders. We get the best deal they will give us, and send it directly to you! 

If you have any questions, post them here or email mariah@endurancenation.us 

Mahalo Friends! 

P.S. Here is the Castelli Video Interview from Kona where Coach Patrick and Steve, Marketing Manager from Castelli review some of the gear 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    @Mariah Bridges Just saw this post and noted that the date here in the thread (February 16th) different than the newsletter I received yesterday (February 20th).

• Options
    Thanks Gordon...I'll make sure @Mariah Bridges Sees this...
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2018 4:04PM
    re-posted to the Gear forum
  • Options
    Can you please post or link to the Castilli/coach p video you reference.  Thanks. 
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2018 2:55PM
    I just moved my comment to the proper forum on Gear questions.
  • Options
    @Andrew Lustigman
    it is above on the P.S. but also here just in case 
    https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/megv3e2u6w
  • Options
    Hey friends we still need to meet minimums so if you're looking to purchase these are the ones that need the most love 

7 more men's free tri top 

3 more men's one piece

9 more women's tri top 

9 more women's tri short 

4 more women one piece 

• Options
    Hi Friends!

https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/nvap42otch 

• Options
    new minimum update: 

5 more mens free tri top 

1 more  mens onesie

9 more  women tri top 

9 more free w tri short 

4 more women onesie 

• Options
    Will there be any hats available?
  • Options
    We will do a hat order with BOCO - that is not with these racing hits @Keith Shireman

Will most likely do that in March when I return from Africa 
  • Options

NEED THE FOLLOWING TO HIT MINIMUMS 

4 more mens free tri top 

1 more  mens one piece

8 more  women tri top 

7 more free women tri short 

4 more women one piece 

• Options
    Ill hit up a one piece
  • Options
    @Mariah Bridges Castelli only ships to the US.  While I don't expect the supplier to change and we are probably not that big to make this happen perhaps you could ask about international shipping options for future orders.  Having said that I don't order that often. Coach P mentioned my tri top was looking a little worn in Lake Placid last year so thought I'd get a new tri top and better represent :). I'm not sure how many team mates internationally order kits.  Perhaps it's just another cost of doing triathlon which in the end I can live with but thought I would ask.

• Options
    I know you said 2/16 cut off.  Any chance I can order today.   Date slipped.  Lmk. 
  • Options
    @Gordon Cherwoniak
    almost all of our international teammates have reached out to me and they are being sent to my house and im shipping it to them. A work around that I can control for the moment! 

Hope you grabbed a new kit - snazzy new designs are the best anyway! Thank you for being so awesome 
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2018 2:02AM
    FRIENDS I STILL NEED THESE MINIMUMS! 

7 more  women tri top 

5 more free w tri short 

4 more women onesie 

• Options
    @Mariah Bridges I have a myusaddress account and can get things across the border so I have a new tri top on the way.  I'd just like to avoid the additional $29 shipping and of course I did this at the last minute on Friday as you can see by my post time.  Thanks for taking on the re-shipping of international items.  I know I should have reached out earlier.
  • Options
    @Mariah Bridges , Just placed my order!! :) Thanks for your hard work on this! I'm sorry to say I did not order any of the women's gear to help w/ minimums. But I'm happy I'll have fresh & fast EN gear for 2018! #Represent #WorkWorks

Excited to potentially see the "all-out" one piece speed suit in future seasons (the Stealth top combined with the free tri shorts). The Castelli guy highlighted this as an option that will be coming in the future.
  • Options
    @Daniel Ballin I think you can still order. I saw your note on the dashboard. Mariah reported that minimums have not been met.  
  • Options
    I ordered Castelli racing gear, but now I'm wishing I ordered cycling shorts too. If anyone ordered a pair of cycling shorts they decide don't want (or they don't fit), I'd be interested in buying them (I'm probably a large or XL, but I can't access the Pactimo page right now. What's the password again?). Thanks!
  • Options
    I am so late for this.....I will just wait for the next opportunity to buy a tri top  ;)
  • Options
    Pactimo stuff showed up in mail today!!  
  • Options
    Anyone got their Castelli trisuit yet?  I have Oceanside 70.3 next week and would love to rock it there.
  • Options
    I received Pactimo but not Castelli. I hope it arrives in time for you!!
  • Options
    I had ordered the Pactimo cycling gear in M and L, as I wasn't sure which size would fit me. I figured someone on the team would want to buy whichever size doesn't work for me.  In any case, my size M gear showed up last week but not the L.  I assume they're making/shipping in batches by size.  I received a shipping notification when my first batch of Pactimo gear shipped, but I haven't received a shipping notification yet for the rest of the Pactimo stuff, or for my Castelli order (I didn't double-order the Castelli gear, so hopefully I guess correctly on that).
  • Options
    Still waiting for Castelli kit. I have Florida 70.3 Tri club championship in less than 2 weeks. I hope to proudly support the team. Keeping my fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    So I emailed Castelli. They said the EN orders will ship next week.
    Hopefully it gets here in time...
  • Options
    Thanks @Gabe Peterson if next week means race week we might be out of luck. 
This discussion has been closed.