Home Announcements 🎙
Options

April Team Newsletter

We have a riddle for you: Who is 5x Global Tri Club Champions AND 2x North American Tri Club Championship winners? 

YOU! 

Congratulations to the team at Ironman 70.3 Florida who competed to defend our title at the North American Tri Club Championships. Domination is in your blood! 

teamendurancenationteamen) and Facebook! Or keep it "local" with a post on the Dashboard or in a Forum thread

~ EN Staff 

Camp Announcements

• Blue Ridge Camp has a few last minute spots open for 5/2 to 5/6 in Boone, NC. The price is $1800 per camper for this epic cycling camp. Four days of incredible riding and four nights of even better food, beverages, and conversation. If you are interested, please email emily@mile18inc.com details. Come see why more than 80% of our campers return every year for this special weekend of training, team and fun!
  • Lake Placid Race Camp is filling up!** We already have more than 15 folks on the list to train and experience the Lake Placid Course. The camp is perfect for those of you training for the 20th anniversary edition, but its also just a great place to train and learn all about race execution and more. 

FREE TEAM SHIRT 

Yes, you read that correctly, FREE team shirt. Mariah spent some time at Ironman® Headquarters and lots of amazing things will be coming from our collaboration but in the meantime, Ironman® would like to thank and congratulate Endurance Nation for being 5x Global Tri Club Champions with a free double branded t-shirt. 

We are still working on the design and this is not the final but we wanted to go ahead and get sizes. The t-shirt information is on the order page below. 

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM! We are so proud of you! 

Use this link HERE to order your shirt. All you do is pay for shipping!

What's Going On In The Forums? 

• NEW PROTOCOL FOR RACE COMMUNICATION SUPPORT! We will moving the bulk of the day-to-day specific race prep conversations to GroupMe. All Administrative alerts will still go through forums and emails, but the power of GroupMe is a game changer. Use this resource to learn our tips and tricks that make it bearable and exciting! 
  • Are you an awesome Baby Boomer? A Virtual Meet-Up is happening and the exclusive club within EN is just for Boomers.... Check it out! 
  • Have a question that you want the teams input? Or a quick question you need answered? Jump into the Question and Answer Central Forum... Lots of good stuff happening in there! 

New Key Race Added

Endurance Nation has added it's first epic adventure to its key race list and we are starting with a Gran Fondo. This will be filled with team dinners, special training from Coach Patrick, team swag etc. So? WHO IS IN? 

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Spring is just around the corner and what better time than to stock up on SPF! Zealios is a fantastic new sponsor with great discounts. Don't forget...your 25% off team discount is: ZupENDURNAT18
  • NEW NUUN CODES: 30nuunteam2018 will provide a 30% discount for 2018
  • Visit the Example Ventum Pricing Page here - Let Mariah know if you have any questions 
  • Profile Design - Endurance Nation and Profile Design partnership is alive and well . EN athletes enjoy 30% off MSRP all products on their website using code Endurance30 Cycling components built for speed meets the largest and fastest online endurance group in the world. Wheels, Aerobars, stems, brake & hydration systems, saddles, seat posts and much more! 
  • I'm sure everyone noticed that ROKA changed how we get our notices and discounts. You can read all about it in the new Roka Forum Post! 

Latest Podcasts

Please help us spread the word about our podcasts. Share with friends, give us an iTunes review, download and subscribe! We appreciate you listening. 

Got A Friend Who Wants ^^This^^ Kind of Awesome!?

You can refer anyone at any time. They get a special rate and you get rewards for gear...a win-win. Getting fast is fun, but getting faster with friends ROCKS.

Simply tell them to go to www.endurancenation.us/friend they'll be crushing it like you!

Comments

• Options
    When I fill out the form for the championship T-shirt can I include Mia’s order with mine or do we need to order separately?
  • Options
    I put in an order for three shirts for the family. So I would think the answer is you can do it in one order.