• 70.3 Best Time in Last Five Years 4:59:59 Racine 2016
  • Oly Best Time in Last Five Years 1:59:59 Chicago 2016
  • 26.2 Best Time in Last Five Years 4:18 Chicago 2011

• Your Strongest Discipline * Swim
  • Your Injury / Difficulty History * plantar faccia
  • Your Weakest Discipline * Swim
  • Your Weakest Discipline: Tell Us More... * swim

Top Three Lessons Learned in your triathlon career. *
  1. Get the nutrition tuned in, or I will black out on the IM run. I have never blacked out, but came close twice. I need solid food on the bike to deal with this.

Your Top Three Races / Events this Season
(with dates):
  • HIM Raleigh, June 3rd.

Comments

• edited April 20, 2018 6:36AM

Frank - 

Here's your personal Coach Thread, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is here to guide you through your first year on EN, so you can always come back here. 

As you'll see in this forum, I handle all manner of edits and changes.  So post away, know that I reply here usually M/W/F each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply. 

Call Notes

TBD When we talk upon my return!

Your Races

• Raleigh 70.3 June 3rd.

Season Outline

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one).  You can change your plans on the Training Plan page by clicking the Move / Change button. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

• Last updated by Coach on April 20, 2018
    • On 4/16/2018 Load the Intermediate EN*Half to end on 06/03/2018

Coach Notes - Watch Your Personal Welcome Video Here

I have updated your plan on Final Surge so you can log in there now and go ahead with your training. Remember you can link up your Garmin Connect account with Final Surge so all your training is auto synced and presented to me.

I wanted to remind you to check out the nutrition stuff as well in the Resources / Wiki are. 

Coach Homework

Tell Me Your Season Goals

• What will make you consider 2018 a success?
    • What's your biggest limiter right now?

Contact Points

As part of your journey to becoming a Self Coached Triathlete inside TeamEN, we are prepared to give you excellent support for your first 90 days. Our goal is to transition you from live, in-person support to using our digital resources and the Team to help you continue your progress as you execute your Three Year Plan.

These are all the key points in your first year where we must talk. Please remember to include your phone number.

• Welcome Call in Week One (set it up here)
    • Coach Call in Week Two to talk about your season (set it up here)
    • End of Trial Call -- We review your experience & Unlock Year One / Race Execution for you (set it up here)
    • End of Season Call -- We review your year & Strategize for your “gap” and Year Two (TBD in this Coach Thread)

Questions

• Coach Questions - Right here in this thread. Always reply to this same thread, it keeps a record for us as we evolve together!

• General Questions - Simple stuff can go to the Q & A Central Forum for the Team to answer. For example, Best Bike? How to improve run cadence? How to flip turn?

• Need Help? - Please check the EN Help Site first!

• Admin Questions - Billing or orders or whatnot? Use the red chat button at the bottom of the Members Site (not forums) or email us here.

• Specific Questions about a Race or Power, etc? - You can post those into the targeted forum for that topic. Power questions to the Power and Pace Forum. Race questions to your specific race forum, etc. Not sure where to post? Put it in the General Discussion forum and we’ll sort it out. Whatever you do, PLEASE ask your questions!!

For short or last minute questions, we recommend you use the Red Chat Icon on the main Members website

We have also organized a complete chart of the best ways to contact us online here

Your First Month on the Team

You have quite a few things to do when you start up. There are instructions on the top of the website, but you can review them under Resources / Trial Member Welcome.  

Your First Year Inside Endurance Nation

This will be unlocked after your trial expires.

Looking forward to working with you this year,

~ Coach P

This discussion has been closed.