Home Races & Places 🏁⛺

2019 Blue Ridge Camp (9th Annual) Now Open for New Campers!!!

Okay Team...early registration is now open for the 9th annual Blue Ridge Camp! This is Endurance Nation's annual trek to get crazy strong on the bike while sampling the elevation and scenery surrounding Boone, NC. Let's not forget the liquids and the solids too!!! :smirk:

Every year we try to improve on the last one, and 2019 will be no exception!

Camp will be May 1st to May 5th, 2019 -- Wednesday to Sunday.

Four nights, Four Days of Riding fun!

2019 Camp Upgrades

• The Return of Paul as SAG Master

• At least one new route!

• FINALLY getting Massage to happen

• Schwag, Schwag, Schwag

• And a few more updates in the works, TBD

Here is who is RETURNING for 2019 (14 of 25 spots taken!)
  • Michael Blackburn
  • Brian Hagan
  • Scott Renick
  • Ralph Butler
  • Jason Clishe
  • Rich Stanbaugh
  • Anna Stanbaugh
  • Jed Vanichnakorn
  • Joseph Hallatschek
  • Ed Baas
  • Josh Church
  • Trish Marshall
  • Dave Campbell
  • Clark Mitchell
Registration -- 11 spots left!

To learn more about the camp and make your Deposit, go here: https://mile18inc.com/blue-ridge-parkway-cycling-camp/

Hope you can join us!!!

~ Coach P

Comments

• Awesome! Wish I could go, but my work schedule is not compatible with those dates. Have fun everyone! :)
  • WHAT UP BLUE RIDGE PEEPS!?!

Checking in from North Carolina where the temps will hit 77 degrees today... which makes me think of one thing. Riding the Blue Ridge Parkway this Spring.

Here is a list of who is in so far.

Know anyone else who wants in? Have them email me emily@mile18inc.com I'll be bumping the GroupMe here soon so make sure to turn your notifications on for announcements and random gifs.

• edited August 23, 2019 2:02AM

I'm planning a climbing weekend in Boone area weekend of 9/13-15/19. Welcome company. I'll get a headcount, rent a cabin. Let me know if you want to join. Serious interest only please. Once I get a count, I'll get deposit, then book cabin. let me know ASAP if you want to join. Lots of routes to choose from.