Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Ryanman 70.3 Triathlon/Discount Code & Invitation

Hey Everyone! Just a quick thread to let you know about a newer 70.3 event called the Ryanman Triathlon.  It is being held October 8, 2018 in central Mississippi.  If you are looking for a great warm-up event to Cozumel or Arizona or just want a late season 70.3 event this one is awesome.  Reservoir swim, rolling hills and flat run.  The Ryanman organization is offering a $25 discount good for the month of June for EN members good towards individual or relay entry.  I realize many of you have your fall schedules planned but if not take a look at this event!!

The Ryanman race was founded in 2014 by a local triathlete/friend of mine who's son, Ryan LaSource, was diagnosed with Leukemia at the age of 6 months. June 3, 2016 Ryan lost his battle with cancer but the race continues to grow as a means of supporting local organizations that support the fight against Childhood Cancer.  You can get more information on the event at Ryanman.com. 

Also if you sign-up let ME know! I live on the course.  I've volunteered one year (2015) and raced one year (2016) so I have first hand recon info.  ALSO, my husband and I are organizing a pasta dinner at our home the afternoon before and you and your families are invited! Just to say...I get no benefit from the discount...just trying to share our local event!! Thanks!! Happy Summer Training!! :)
Steph