Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN Castelli Kit Order - July 2018

edited June 29, 2018 5:59PM in Announcements 🎙

Last Gear Order Of The Year! ORDER HERE

• We will not be doing a Castelli KIT order again until 2019 - So, order now if you plan on racing anytime after August 2018

• Also, due to lack of orders and struggling to hit minimums for sleeveless kits, this order will only be for the Unisex Stealth Top, men/women shorts and San Remo Onesie (Ladies if you want a onesie order one size down) 

• PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO SIZING! There are NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES! All exchanges should happen by teammates in the gear forum. 

• The Castelli store should only show you CURRENT Orders, but if for some reason there is a glitch and you see closed orders it is because you either ordered something previously or browsed around. It doesn't matter what you see, the only OPEN store says Endurance Nation 18.1 SUMMER 

• They take 6 weeks to produce, expected ship date is 8/22/2018

• We can't thank you enough for wanting to represent EN and do so in the top of the line Castelli Kits. I think we all can agree, these kits are stellar and stand out very well, not to mention, the material is top of the line (Rinny and Tim wear them after all) 

NEW TO THE STORE? 

Step One:  WATCH THIS VIDEO
Step Two: Seriously.... Watch the video! 
Step Three: CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER COOKIES! All the links work but not if you have lots of yummy cookies and history in your computer... personally I like an oatmeal chocolate chip... but CLEAR THE DECK! 
Step Four: Go Shopping at THIS LINK (LOOK AT THE SIZING CHART -- NO RETURNS!)
Step Five: Put in your order no later than Monday, July 9
Step Six: Your future self, sent us a message and said "ORDER GEAR NOW, YOU'LL WANT IT LATER"

P.S. Here is the Castelli Video Interview from Kona where Coach Patrick and Steve, Marketing Manager from Castelli review some of the gear 

If you have any questions, please place them here and I will try and answer in a timely fashion, or use the red button at the bottom right of the screen. 

Thank you again for being rockstars and remember, Red is fast! 

-Mariah 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Question about fit. For those who have both the "older" LG the men's speed suit & the new Castelli, is the fit similar?
  • Options
    LADIES!!! I have two brand new Tri shorts for sale, small and medium. I ordered extra to make minimums. I have no use for the Mediums. Please consider letting me unload these.
  • Options
    I'm always interested in the thickness of the pad.  The kiss tri pad in the shorts and speed suit is 8mm in the centre and 6mm on the outside.  See the video at the bottom of this page https://www.castelli-cycling.com/us/triathlon/men/tri-bottom/p/861810718P-084 

• Options
    Hey Ladies:

Brand new for sale.  
    TT0541-4Free Tri San Remo W SS Suit -L1Y$175.00 (USD)$175.00 (USD)
     TT0487-4F ree W Tri Short -L1Y$85.00 (USD)$85.00 (USD)

Same dealio as @Sheila Leard above and between us we have SML covered in the shorts!  

• Options
    Hi,
    I have a men's medium brand new, make me an offer. Unfortunately too small.
    thanks,
    -joe
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2018 5:00PM
    Joe.. Question.. Do you find that the stuff runs small?  I'm a medium in most everything else. Based on the sizing chart I'm a medium for the castelli bottoms also. Looks like on the edge of a medium/large in the stealth top.  Suggestions?
  • Options
    @Jenn Edwards - I am interested in the women's large SS tri suit for my wife. Can you let me know if it is still available and, if so, how you prefer to receive payment. Thank you.
  • Options
    Hey @William Crawford it is not - apologies!  
  • Options
    Joe.. Question.. Do you find that the stuff runs small?  I'm a medium in most everything else. Based on the sizing chart I'm a medium for the castelli bottoms also. Looks like on the edge of a medium/large in the stealth top.  Suggestions?
    I have worn medium bottoms and large top with no problem in zoot LG etc. etc. These run small in top and shorts I sized up this time to large short and XL top. I'm 5'10 and 160 
  • Options
    Ladies, this may help you with sizing. 

I have the EN stealth top and the women's tri shorts.

I have a 36" chest, 27" waist and I have size small in both - they fit perfectly.

Top tip:  I tried the sizing before buying the EN gear by buying non-EN castelli shorts and top from an online store that offered free returns - it proved very useful :)
  • Options
    I have an EN Men's Large Castelli Tri shorts, @Darren Freeman (or anyone else) brand new and never worn (I didn't even bother trying them on). I would like to sell it for very close to what I paid for it if possible, since it is brand new. Thanks! I am 6'2'' and ~190 (+/-8 pounds). I raced a 70.3 in the large top, but it was tight. I can send you pictures next week when I get home from traveling.
  • Options
    When will I have a chance to order some EN Pactimo gear @Mariah Bridges? This post only mentions Castelli. Was February 2018 the only chance to order EN Pactimo gear?
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2018 3:24PM
    @Joe Kelzer

I'll take the Medium Tri Shorts off your hands.  How about $85 and you pay for shipping?

@Larry Peters

I'll take the Large Tri Shorts off your hands.  How about $85 and you pay for shipping? 

Is your race top a T1 Stealth Top and is there any stretch damage from it being so tight?  

Send me an IM with your email and I can transfer cash to you via PayPal and my mailing address.  I'll pass the same deal along when I resell what I don't keep.

• Options
    @Larry Peters
    If interest is high enough we can do a cycling kit order in the OS - I'll let you know 
  • Options

@Sheila Leard are the small tri shorts still available? Would you happen to have a tri top or a top in a small as well? The most recent order will not be available before IMMT. 
  • Options
    @Jenn Edwards any small women tops available? 
  • Options
    @Katherine Chabot-Boucher 
    YES! I have new small Tri shorts! They fit me but I need really, really ... really tight compression shorts because of saddle sores. Even the Couer aren't enough compression.

As for tops - I only have my used tops. This may sound weird but if you want to borrow the sleeveless I will do that. I've
    worn it one race. See picture below. If that's a bad idea ... no problem.

I can't part with my sleeved top because of some races coming up.

email me at sheilaleard@att.net and we can figure out price and shipping. 

• Options
    Do you have a small top? Or extra small top?
    Yes I will borrow if you have the size I need available. 
    I will only take the shorts if you have a shirt. Thank you 
  • Options
    @Katherine Chabot-Boucher
     Oh darn the top is a medium. I usually wear a small but LG runs small. In street clothes I'm a 4 if that helps. The Castelli is a XS unisex and fits good and tight.
  • Options
    There is no way I would be comfortable in a medium I am very small chested and weigh 115 pounds. I would need an extra small or small for sure. Do you have a castelli that I could borrow? 
  • Options
    Ok - I weigh 122 so it would be big on you. I'm racing in my Castelli July 28th. The only other person I know with an XS Castelli is @Alicia Chase She is racing IMLP

• Options
    edited July 10, 2018 9:29PM
    @Katherine Chabot-Boucher I do have a unisex XS Castelli that I will be racing in for IMLP. I also have a woman’s small short-sleeved Capo jersey and a small sleeveless LG—both fit tighter than the Castelli. Either of those I could send to you now to borrow.
  • Options
    Hey all.  I have a Castelli T1 stealth top, size Large, that I'm looking to sell.  New with tags on, tried on once.  I bought it in the Feb. 2018 order.  I'm looking for $70 incl. shipping.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
    John
  • Options
    @Sheila Leard I will take the small tri shorts all though I am leery they might be a little big. 
    @Alicia Chase could you send the capo and sleeveless? I can pay shipping?
    Thank you thank you thank you   
    Not sure how to get you both all my information......
    my mailing address is..
    Katherine Chabot-Boucher
    8 Chantelle Way 
    Saco ME 04072

I hope this gear only comes along with positive vibes  :)

Good luck to both of you
  • Options
    @Darren Freeman , great! Thanks! I'll IM you now. Yes, it was the EN  Castelli Stealth Top (low-resolution photo of me racing in the top below). No, I don't think my large top sustained any stretch damage, actually. :)

"Mariah Bridges" , ok, cool. Thanks a ton! I'll try to hold out with the bike shorts I have until then. ;)

Thanks everyone!

• Options
    @Katherine Chabot-Boucher I will send you the shorts with a copy of the invoice. I'm just looking to recoup what I paid. If they don'e fit send them back. 

@Shannon Ueunten I have the mediums if you would like to try. The Castelli pads are great. I just need more compression. 

• Options
    @Sheila Leard thank you and I will try the small only please. Thanks again 
  • Options
    @Katherine Chabot-Boucher I wore the short sleeved jersey today on a training ride, so as soon as I launder it, I’ll send them out. I’ll let you know when, but it will probably be a couple of days. Also, don’t worry about shipping to you—just throw in a couple of GU’s or something when you send them back and we’ll call it even  :)
  • Options
    @Katherine Chabot-Boucher Just mailed jerseys. Sorry it took so long, small town, limited PO hours. Here’s the tracking number: