Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

Time To Tri Opportunity - Redeem 2 VIP Passes!

Hi Team, I received this email last week. After some discussion with Mariah, we thought this might be really run for us to do.  

New this year, IRONMAN and USAT teamed up and announced a new triathlon initiative, Time to Tri. The initiative is to grow the sport of triathlon in the United States by supporting and inspiring beginners to complete their first race. With the end of 2020 as a goal of introducing 100,000 new participants to the sport, Time to Tri provides training and racing advice, motivational tools and other resources at its online hub, mytimetotri.com.

Here is where our IRONMAN TriClubs come in! We will have a Time To Tri booth set up at all IRONMAN 70.3 & IRONMAN events and are looking for experts on the sport! Who better than our own IRONMAN TriClubs and TriClub athletes?!

We are searching for TriClubs (one club per Expo day) to volunteer/staff the booth. With your TriClub racing 2018 IRONMAN Lake Placid, we will offer (2) VIP Spectator Passes and Time To Tri tucker hats for your club as a thank you!

Expo Date and Time:

July 19 (9am-5pm)
July 20 (9am-5pm)
July 21 (9am-5pm)

I think this could be really fun and a great way to spread the message about how great our team is.  I have created a google document here.  Put your name down beside the day and time you would like to volunteer your time. The date with the most response will be the one that I submit.  I think that 4 hours shifts would be reasonable, with 2 people at a time for each shift so I would need 8 people to volunteer in total for at least one of the dates above.