Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

How to purchase Enervit

I wanted to purchase Enervit so I can train with it but have not had any luck. That is what they will have on course and when I tried to purchase it they did not ship to US. Has anyone purchased it before?Β 

Comments

• Options
    Hi Shannon - I live in the UK, and even here, it is not the easiest to buy.Β  Google yielded the following for US shipment (but obviously have not tried ordering from them myself).

I ordered direct from the company's online site for delivery in the UK and they were fine.Β  @Sheila Leard has previously noted that there are some thickening agents in this product, so definitely worth training with it prior to event.Β 

She wrote:
    • "Enervit is an interesting product. It has lots of stuff in it.Β  Have you trained with it? Whenever I see a thickening agent in a sports nutrition product I get concerned about absorption.Β 

Sucrose (37,7%) – Dextrose (24,5%) – Fructose (12%) – Mix of Maltodextrins with different grade of polymerization (maltodextrin DE2, maltodextrin DE6, maltodextrin DE19) (6%) - Sodium gluconate - Acid: citric acid – Flavourings - Rice starch (3%) – Concentrated orange juice powder (1%) - Potassium gluconate – Sodium chloride –Thickener: sodium carboxy methyl cellulose – Magnesium citrate dibasic – Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide – Colour: paprika extract, carotenes - L-ascorbic acid –Nicotinamide – Calcium D-pantothenate – Riboflavin – Thiamin hydrochloride – Cholecalciferol."

FWIW, I tolerated it fine.

Good luck!

• Options
    Thank you so much I had been looking for weeks and could not fine anything. I just ordered it!Β 
  • Options
    @shannon UeuntenΒ  I found this on Amazon if the other source doesn't work.

Β https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sports-Outdoors-Enervit/s?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Enervit&page=1&rh=n:318949011

Hope your training is going well for Ironman Mallorca!!Β