Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Picky Bars Discount

edited October 18, 2018 4:09PM in Announcements 🎙

View Interview with Jesse

Thanks to a lot of you voting during last years Sponsor survey, we snagged a Picky Bar partnership

Here is the code: PICKYENDURANCE

Good for 20% discount on Picky Bars and Picky Oats at pickybars.com, including 20% off your first 3 deliveries of the Picky Club.

Enjoy!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited October 18, 2018 5:32PM

Been waiting on this, I have been using Picky Bars since 2015 been in the PickyClub since January 2016. Like Jesse I tolerate the bars well and they are go to for OutSeason and general IM prep. I go all course nutrition for the race, thus I wean myself off a bit.

The flavors are the main thing, they taste awesome and I have had every flavor. Although I’m picky,😆, and have my favorites they are all high equality!

Hope some of you have similar experiences!

Thanks @Mariah Bridges

• Options

This is great news. Not only are Picky Bars easy to eat the company aka, Jesse Thomas and Lauren Fleishman are good people. I'm already in the Pick Club. Good work @Mariah Bridges

• Options

Yay! Love Picky Bars! My shop quit selling them so this is great news Mariah!

• Options

These are really good, and if @Sheila Leard is behind them you know they are good

• Options

I'll have to give these a try sometime. I generally stick with clif bars as they are available locally and I don't always plan that far ahead.