Homeโ€บ Announcements ๐ŸŽ™
Options

InsideTracker SPECIAL EN Team discount ends Nov 22

Every year, InsideTracker has their massive Black Friday sale, but this year, they are giving their special teams a mega deal BEFORE Black Friday.

Normally their offer for existing customers is 2 for 1 Ultimate (their most comprehensive plan).

So this year, not only are they extending the existing customer deal to the team regardless of past purchase history, but if we have at least 5 EN athletes take advantage of the offer, they will also add on a bonus Essentials test (an additional $189 in value) for everyone!

This special will be running from today until November 22nd. To take advantage, use the code ENSPECIAL2018 to orderย oneย Ultimate, and they will add the second (after checkout). Assuming we hit 5+, they will also add on the extra Essentials. Please keep this code private and within the team only.

DIRECTIONS:

1. Go to www.insidetracker.com and order ONE Ultimate Package
  2. Use code ENSPECIAL2018
  3. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU USE THE CODE - No discounts will populate, no extra tests will appear.
  4. Pay for ONE Ultimate
  5. By Nov 22, InsideTracker will add the EXTRA Ultimate to your account, and if we hit the minimum, the extra Essentials Plan also

Any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

@Sheila Leard is a major fan of this product and can attest to its effectiveness.

Comments

• Options

@Sheila Leard What insights did you gain from Inside Tracker, if you don't mind me asking? Did the information lead you to adapt any of your day-to-day nutritional practices (ie, eating new foods, stop eating other foods, etc.)? Did you notice any performance improvements?

Thanks in advance. I'm interested in this, but would love to learn a little more from someone who has used the service.

• Options

@Jeff Phillips full disclosure, I have not used it personally but have colleagues and know of some athletes that have used it. I see it useful for someone who doesn't like to go their doctor to get lab work, the doctor won't order the labs, or you do not have access to a qualified dietitian/nutritionist to help interpret results.

There are some limitations on it such as - if the liver panel comes back out of range there could be some underlying issues that food will not correct. The cholesterol panel is useful if one doesn't have a history of heart disease. If one does, then comprehensive advance lipid testing is more appropriate.

I encourage all athletes to have baseline information on basic bio-markers. It can be motivating to make dietary changes and then watch your labs improve. If you have had limited lab testing and are looking to improve total health I encourage you to do it. Labs needed to be repeated to show trends. With the the two for one deal, you can repeat and validate if your dietary changes are working.

A strong point for Inside Tracker is the educational information they provide for the self coached athlete.