Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

Final surge calendar has duplicate entries how do you remove

Final surge calendar has duplicate entries how do you remove

Comments

• Options

@John Schneider In the mobile app, tap the wko, then tap the ellipses (3 little dots) in the upper right. You’ll see the option to delete in the drop down menu. In the browser view, just tap the wko in the calendar view to get the drop down menu options. If you are getting duplicate entries, it’s because you have more than one app pushing wkos to FS. For me the offending app was β€œHealthFit.” I use it to get metrics (like weight, sleep, HRV, etc.) from my devices to TP and FS. For some reason, it would push just swim wkos to TP and FS multiple times.

• Options

@John Schneider On your computer you can click on the workout that you want to delete and you'll get a drop down of options, one of them is "delete". For me, manipulating FS is easier on my PC than on my phone.

• Options

@Brenda Ross

I have duplicate workouts, I think its two plans, in final surge I can't remember how you told me to remove this

• Options

@John Schneider if you mean you have a duplicate of a completed workout, it is the systems you have sending data to FS. I believe a near default setup is from both strava and garmin connect. Since pretty much all my workouts end up in strava, I turned off the feed from garmin.