Homeβ€Ί Community Forum 🏠
Options

Hospitals, Hospice, and saying goodbye to my daughter

2Β»

Comments

• Options

@Scott Imlay Thanks for sharing the news with the team. It's hard to comprehend the pain you must be suffering right now, but you should be happy knowing that Andrea's pain has come to an end. Cherish the good memories and use them as a motivator to move forward and come out of this stronger.

• Options

So sorry for your loss.

• Options

@Scott Imlay I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Options

Nothing more to add other than I'm praying for you and yours.

• Options

@Scott Imlay Heartbroken in RI. Team McCrann sends you all our love and whatever you and your wife need. Please don't hesitate to call...whatever you need.

(617) 513-3830

~ Patrick

• Options

Scott

I'm so sorry about this news, My thought and prayers go to you and her and your entire family. Thanks for sharing her photo.

Blessings,

Eugene Partridge

• Options

@Scott Imlay - I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

• Options

I wanted to give a final update to all my teammates. You have all been so supportive through this tragendy!

Yesterday was the celebration of life for Andrea (my daughter) and we had a lot of family and friends visiting. It was a good celebration, with over 200 friends and family members showing up to eat ice-cream and remember the wonderful things she did during her short life. It was both wonderful and emotionally draining. She touched by a lot of people, and I'm now doing my best to move-on and build a new life without her. Thank you all for your kind words over the last few months!

• Options

Scott, I am gutted to hear the news. Positive thoughts from this side of the pond. All the best to you and your wife during this healing process.

• Options

So good to hear from you, Scott. Glad you were surrounded by those who love you and are there to lift you up. I'm sure you know that there are plenty here in the EN crew who will be there for you also when you need support.

pat