Homeโ€บ Racing Forum ๐ŸŽ
Options

Wahoo TCKRfit

Does anyone have any experience with the TICKRfit HRM? Any input? My Garmnin HRMs do not connect obviously, but before I commit was hoping to get some feedback. I can use my Apple Watch to monitor HR but would rather have something compatible with the KICKR and can synchronize with Zwift.

Comments

• Options
    My Garmin and Timex both died last fall after years of solid use. I replaced with TICKR and
    Have been very happy with it on KICKR and Zwift. I use watch based HR running outside,
    TICKR on treadmills.

Sent from my iPad
  • Options

Thanks Al. I just spent the morning on indoor trainer and treadmill using Strava on my Apple Watch for HR and now it looks like I double trained in Funal surge. I think I will make the call and buy one. I appreciate the feedback.

• Options

I just got one a few weeks ago and I love it.. I just keep it next to my bike... slip it on the arm and go.. It is so easy..

• Options

i Think I will get one today. Thanks for the input.

• Options

I bought the Tickr-X after two Garmin's failed. It works fine with my Garmin Watches. I also noticed that the garmin's read wrong for the first few minutes of a run and the Tickr doesn't Also, my Fenix 5 Plus doesn't seem to be as accurate on the optical so I run with the Wahoo Strap as my HR source with my Fenix