Homeβ€Ί Racing Forum πŸŽβ€Ί 140.6 Forumsβ€Ί Ironman Chattanooga
Options

2019 Chattanooga Training Camp is LIVE

Howdy folks -- Who is already deep in JOS but already scheduling out summer training/racing like its 85 degrees out?

ME TOO!

Great news -- Our 4 day Ironman Training Camp in Chattanooga, TN is now LIVE! Whether you're racing in CHOO this year, or building up for a late season Ironman, Chattanooga offers premier training on all fronts.

@Scott Liston is IN for this year! Who else is looking at their calendar?

I attended this camp in 2015 before racing Choo. Being able to run the second part of the course was worth it's weight in GOLD for me because I knew what I was in store for when I met my wall.

Check out the details HERE: https://mile18inc.com/2019-chattanooga-race-camp/

OR shoot me a message at emily@mile18inc.com with any questions.

Hope to see your aero faces in Choo this August . Happy Training : ) EB

Comments

• Options
    edited June 25, 2019 4:07PM

@Emily Brinkley What time does everything start Thursday Aug. 22?

• Options

Ok trying again.... we will have a meeting with folks, more than likely it will be at one of the host hotels around 8pm Thursday evening to walk through what to expect for the weekend. Coach P will then confirm with everyone when and where the ride will begin on Friday morning.

• Options

Will there be support on the bike & run anywhere on the courses? i.e. Will I need to carry all my nutrition for the full ride & run for each day?

• Options

I'll be staying at an AirB&B across the river from our riding/running staging area. Is there anyone I can buddy up with at the hotel to park my bike for the bricks we'll be doing?

I'm trying to decide whether to park in the deck all day, or have my husband drop me off then pick me up when we're all done. Any suggestions? or tips?

Does the Fri/Sat debriefing time follow directly after the bricks? or is there time for a shower and change of clothes?

Thanks for any input!