Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

EugenePartridge 70.3 Hawaii June 1

Hi Coach Patrick.

we did not connect for early season phone call.

Perhaps I should schedule now.

I believe you wanted me to transition from run focused to bike focused training about now.

I am well for a young 68. Not injured at all. doing well in most respects

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Lets do it!! https://calendly.com/pmccrann/15min

I am away in Spain until the 21st but we can get started on line here for sure. Can you give me a summary of your last six weeks of training? Are you back and healthy now?

• Options

Hi coach,

My train is good and I am ready to race on 1 June at Honu in Kona. this will be my A race.

I intend to race in CDA June 30 in Idaho, been there many times before.

there is a small chance I could be going to Calgary in late July, Have not discussed with my wife yet:)

I plan to race a local 1/2 Iron man here in WA state in early September, so will down load appropriate 1/2 iron man bike focused plan. to carry me through to September.

Do not believe I can find the time for full IM this year as I will be in Sicily, as my daughter is having a baby.

• Options

Thank you for the update! Would love to see what your race plan is for a whole new when you have a chance. That race is challenging enough between the terrain and the conditions that strategy makes a tangible difference.

No worries about your overall year with regards to the IRONMAN. If you have two or 3/2 irons on the schedule and add in one or two longer bike ride days your fitness will still be high for the year.

PS congratulations on the wedding!