Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

Coach Patrick is Camping in Mallorca [April 12 to 21]

Folks, I will be officially out of the office On Le Bicycle for April 12 to 21.

Some of your awesome WSM Teammates will help answer questions in the Coach Forum, otherwise I ask for your patience as I will be in a different time zone.

Super Jealous? You should be!!! Next time you can join in a camp...check them all out here: www.mile18inc.com

Best,

~ Coach P

Comments

• Options

It's a tough life, but somebody has to do it!! :)

• Options

ummm - camping involves tents, fires & sleeping bags, not 4 & 5 star hotels with epci cakes everywhere... seems more like a higher end of Glamping😁

• Options

Despite the amazing riding coffee and company, I am back!!! Getting settled this week....I look forward to reconnecting with you all!!

~ Coach P

ps - proof that @Donnacha Holmes Is more than just a pretty voice on Le Discord!

• Options

Now this is EPIC- Once I get set up on a road bike again (hopefully this year) I'll be joining you for your next European camp. I hope it is/was a blast.

• Options

If Carlsberg did camps!

So glad i finally made it to this years Mallorca camp. I always wanted to get an early season camp in my legs to help kickstart the season and oh boy did it deliver! I have to say this years camp by far exceeded all my expectations and it was the perfect mix of good fun, food & friends along with a mix of both steady and challenging rides. If anyone is thinking of going to a camp in future i would highly recommend them as a fun and yet challenging week of training in a very well organised and supported week. I cant wait for next years camp already!

• Options

@Patrick Large We'd love to have you when you graduate from this Ultra journey of yours!

Also, we promise to have at least ONE Irishman at every European camp from now on..... #sofun 🀣

• Options

Good to see Donnacha STILL won’t wear EN kit!

• Options

@Dave Tallo Don't get me started. Dude has one of every kit from every company on early EXCEPT EN! Polar SpeedLaces YouNameIt.... 🀣