Homeโ€บ Community Forum ๐Ÿ 
Options

Thank You-

It's not often that you get to send a sincere thank you to a virtual family, so here is my best attempt.

The EN family has no clue how much they were a part of my journey and it's success. The system worked just as I assume @Coach Patrick and @Coach Rich would have wanted. From my initial chat with @Mariah Bridges who basically told me to "go BIG or go home" to training planning and calls with @Coach Patrick , to interacting within the forums. It was just perfect.

Thank you to everyone who followed my journey. Just knowing that there were people watching made a huge difference.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my threads and gave solid advice.

Thank you to those who are active daily in any thread... they're tidbits to be found everywhere.

Thank you to everyone who did the weight loss challenge with me.

Thank you to all you Badass people who continue to do Epic Shit. You are inspiring.

Thank you to those of you who send me a private message or chat on the phone/skype.

Thank you to those of you who donated to the Kidshare Foundation, as that was my "Why".

Thank you to everyone who took a left turn within EN and started this Ultra community.

Thank you all.

I am not sure if this will read the way I want; but please know that this "Thank You" is the most sincere, heartfelt, no bullshit thank you there is and I offer it with immense gratitude.

Tagged:

Comments