Homeโ€บ Classifieds

Selling Vasa Erg/ Trainer combo

It has the works! Excellent condition. VASA Ergometer with ANT+ power meter, forearm cuffs, deluxe paddles, and cables to covert to regular VASA trainer, + extra power cable. Just over a year old. It does all it's supposed to, but I get motion sick from using it! Buyer pays shipping unless you pick up in Richmond, Virginia. I paid $2,487 and asking $1,800 + shipping, but will negotiate.

Tagged:

Comments

• @Sue DeJesus not to be a spoiler, the last time I tried to buy one of these and ship it, it was cost prohibitive. Assuming you have the original boxes, you might want to enter the measurements & weight into bikeflights to see what shipping costs. (or post the dimensions & weights here so someone can enter it themselves to see if it works out)

based on my experiences, I drove as far as 2 hours to get one of my 2 Vasa ergs, you might want to try Craigslist, tri 'n sell it group on FB & slowtwitch classifieds to find someone local to take it..

Good luck with the sale!

@Daniel Ballin should look at this!!

• edited June 25, 2019 4:05PM

@scott dinhofer I hear you on the shipping. Great ideas. I'll pursue them. I don't have the original boxes but thought I'd try UPS box & ship for estimates and bikeflights. thanks for all the info.

• edited June 25, 2019 10:21PM

@Sue DeJesus where are you located?

Never mind, just saw Richmond VA

• although @scott dinhofer kindly tagged me I am only cautiously optimistic. I do enjoy pool swims, and open water, but struggle to fit it all in. Need to confer with family CFO before I commit

• @Daniel Ballin let me know if you want to try it out.

• @Daniel Ballin - a guy like you will be on door setting 3-4 immediately. @Coach Patrick swears by this system and does limited pool/ OWS time because of it.. I didn't have time to go to the pool this AM and banged out a quick 2x400M in the time I had before heading to work. The really great thing is you throw your ipad on the floor and watch all your GTN/GCN/etc videos while doing the work..

someone with a good stroke (and I think a 1:20/100 swimmer like you does) will like the admin factor on this..

• Too bad you don't live in Montana. I would come pick it up.

• @Jay Tolin No, I haven't sold it yet.