Home General Training Discussions
Options

September Colorado Tri Training Camp

I'm posting a reminder that I will be in Aspen/Snowmass tri training from Sept 10-30. This is an opportunity for any ENers who want to get a flavor of what the notorious spring AspEN Al T'Tude Bad Ass camp is like. In the Fall, it's more "leisurely", meaning I'm just there for three weeks doing standard IM prep training for my (possibly) final IM Oct 12.

This time of year is perfect, temps ranging from 60-85 depending on altitude; very little to no chance of rain (summer monsoon is over, winter storms not yet arrived), aspen leaves turning gold, the crowds thinning, and the scenery at its most spectacular.

Come for a day or a week...this is not a formal "camp", with a start and end date, rather an opportunity to get ready for your fall race in a stunning location which caters to all outdoor activities: mountain biking, hiking, road cycling, trail running, SUP, swimming (outdoors or in), golf, etc, etc, etc. The bike routes are NOT steep, and can even be "flat" (1% rail-trail runs 40 miles from my house). But the air is thin, helping build those extra red blood cells via natural EPO stimulation. And...you go downhill faster with less wind resistance!

All this for only $15/person/night, breakfast included.

Tagged:

Comments