Homeβ€Ί General Training Discussions
Options

WKO5 free trial / discount

I know there are a lot of data geeks here that use WKO3 or 4.

When I started TP today there was an offer to download WKO5 as a two week free trial. I did it, it synced all of my TP data in and I was up and running. Next, I clicked on the help button and watched a YouTube video of how to get started and it is actually easy to use.

In the video, he mentioned a coupon code of 25WKO5 which will bring the price down to about $125.00. Just throwing this out there for those on the fence of trying WKO.

Now if I could just make sense of all of this data I have been collecting, maybe I'll get faster. 😁

Comments

• Options

@Gary Lewis Thanks for this. I've been holding out on WKO 4.0 forever and even did a google search for the software the other day and saw WKO 5 but did not click on it. With the coupon code I might pull the plug and update from 3.0.

• Options

Thanks. I've had wko4 since it came out. Maybe I'll find wko5 a little easier to use.

• Options

I bought it with the early discount code. But I discovered it was calculating TSS differently for Swim, and had other difference with 4. So I'm not going to set it up until this season is over - I don't want to change horse mid-stream and get confused about where I am in training for my final IMs.

• Options

Is it still separate software or App or is it an online site now?

• Options

It is still separate software not SaS. It pulls and syncs your data right from TrainingPeaks.

• Options

I upgraded from 4 to 5 a while ago. Agree will @Al Truscott - just enough differences to push this out until my season is done. I’ve tinkered a bit and it looks awesome.

• Options

There is a great podcast on WKO5 interview with Tom Cusick on That triathlon show episode #199. Sounds like it’s much more straightforward than the older versions