Home Announcements 🎙
Options

A Note from Mariah

edited February 3, 2020 7:53PM in Announcements 🎙

Aloha teammates!

As many of you know, I’ve been serving as EN’s Marketing Director for around six years now. In that time I’ve had the privilege to not only share with the world the wonders of what makes EN the best endurance community on the planet, but be a small part of your adventure story.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to take a step back from my role as Director of Marketing here within our community and focus more on being an Endurance Nation teammate. 

I’m looking forward to continuing my small piece of your adventure story, but as a teammate. I cannot wait for more zwifting, racing, participating, forum messages, GroupMe’s and online cheering (but no toenail pics!) 

This team continues to be a constant source of motivation and never ending inspiration. The way we support each other, make each other laugh, and guide one another is tremendous. We love fiercely.

Family isn’t always blood- they are the people who accept you, love you, never give up on you, constantly support you and allow you to do the same for them.

I don’t know that I can ever fully express what Endurance Nation means to me, but for now... Mahalo for all that you have been, all that you are and all that you will be — the honor to serve EN has truly been mine.

To quote our fearless leader, “See you online or at the races!” 

-M

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Welcome to the 'other side'. Jump in...the water's great :)

Thanks for all you did to make EN what it is today.

• Options

HUGE CONGRATS Mariah! I'm looking forward to racing with you! ... and watching as you tackle your next challenges!

• Options

So looking forward to playing with you on this side of the isle. Your dedication to EN as our Marketing Director has not gone unnoticed so that you so much for that. It has been a pleasure working with you and now it is going to be a pleasure playing with you.

• Options

Having been around the haus for almost ten years, the six with you took the team to a new level. Looking forward to seeing more of you IN the races.... I see a lot of gravel & MTB in your future...??!!!

• Options

Welcome to the fun side @Mariah Bridges !!

Thank you for everything from getting us great sponsor deals to making everyone feel special at races. You’ve really helped make a lot of people’s IM experience better. Mine for sure.

Now... still open slots for Louisville... come race!!

• Options

Congrats @Mariah Bridges You've done a great job and I always enjoyed your podcasts. Good luck with your next leg of the journey. Mahalo.

• Options

Who is going to monitor the kids in GroupMe ? 😅Seriously @Mariah Bridges you have evolved and so has EN because of you. 😘 I'm glad you're going to sign up for some races and not sell trinkets by the sea just yet. 🌊

• Options

All the best on your next journey! Thank you for your inspiring podcast @Mariah Bridges hope to see you at the races! ✌️

• Options

Congratulation @Mariah Bridges can’t wait to see what endeavors you have up your sleeve! Thanks for all you’ve done for EN!!

• Options

@Mariah Bridges You know I love you and your smiling face! I hope to keep seeing all around down the road.

• Options
    Congratulations Mariah!

Thank you for all of your help and hard work over the years, much of it
    behind the scenes and unrecognized. Your contributions have significantly
    influenced the growth and improvements to the greater EN family, and I have
    personally benefited from your enthusiasm and dedication at many events.
    Thank you.

I look forward to sharing the start line with you as a teammate, and to
    following your continued development as an athlete.
  • Options

Congratulations, @Mariah Bridges ! Thank you for all that you have done for EN!

• Options

All the best to you @Mariah Bridges and thanks for all you've done for us. I promise to only send you random cat photos like once a year, maybe twice. xoxox

• Options
    edited August 31, 2019 2:33AM

Well shoot. But ok.

I always love seeing you online and in the real life.

Your presence has always been a comforting and healing thing.

i hope the paths will continue to cross.

Imua !

• Options

@Mariah Bridges There are definitely some huge shoes for Coach P to fill now that you have move on as marketing director you will be miss in that roll. It was always great to see you at races, for me that was Lake Placid. Maybe one of these days I'll get a cell phone and join the team group me chat until then it will have to be the forums and zwift. Looking forward to you endurance adventures as a full time teammate.

• Options

Congratulations @Mariah Bridges . Can’t wait to see you doing the races and participating in the groupme banter. Thanks for all you have done for the team. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Options

Congrats @Mariah Bridges . You are the reason that I chose EN. I vividly remember our conversation and how passionate you were about the team. I cannot thank you enough for introducing me to such a great group of people. I wish you the best! "Enjoy the Journey" my friend.

• Options

@Mariah Bridges Congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring your awesome to next!

• Options

@Mariah Bridges youwill still be in Kona right? Looking forward to seeing you on Zwift some more.

• Options

@Mariah Bridges , thanks for all you’ve done 👍

• Options

Mariah Bridges is a new member from...please welcome Mariah to the team!

• Options

WOW! Thanks, Mariah, for everything you've done for EN over the years. We all love you and are wishing you the very best in your upcoming adventures. Hope to see you at the races! xo

• Options

Thanks for everything Mariah. I'll never forget your presence on the run at IMCDA in 2016. It certainly was a huge boost. Maybe I'll get to turn the tables on you some day and cheer you on. Take care and train hard.

• Options

Mariah, Wow I'm so excited for you and all the great racing adventures you will embark on! I'm sure you will rock racing just like you rocked your roll as Marketing Director! It's be so wonderful getting to know you in your MD roll❣and I so appreciate all your hard work for EN! Now, It will be exciting and great fun to cheer you on as a teammate! GO Mariah Go❣🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Options

Say it ain't so! glad you'll be joining us on the other side, and thanks for all you have done for the Nation!

• Options

Mariah, congrats on the big change. But when are you going to spill the beans about your racing schedule? :)

• Options

Thanks for ALL your support over the years. Its been a pleasure getting to know you and now I look forward to knowing Mariah, the endurance athlete! Hope to see you at a race/camp soon.

• Options

Thanks so much for everything @Mariah Bridges ! I will probably never forget you being there to help me navigate falling through my motel floor and going to the ER on race morning at 2018 Steelhead 70.3. You also really helped me enjoy being a part of that EN key race even though I couldn't race as planned. Thank you! I'm so happy to hear you will still be our teammate!

• Options

@Mariah Bridges - You awesome skills will be missed for sure, but I look forward to following you on the athlete side!

• Options

@Mariah Bridges thank you for all your hard work over the years! Your footprints are all over EN and you've made a huge difference. Hopefully you will be training your replacement!