Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Wahoo Kickr & Kickr Core Group Buy - Save $150 + Free Shipping [Deadline Midnight Sunday 9/29/19]

edited December 19, 2019 1:59PM in Announcements 🎙

‼️This order was closed due to lack of interested in November 2109 ‼️

^^ picture of Kickr ^^

UPDATE -- TOP SECRET INSIDER WAHOO DEAL THRU 9/29/19 ONLY

For a 2019, New Wahoo Kickr, yes with direct drive and compatible with the "climb" functionality:

• The official retail price is $1199 + tax. 
  • You pay $1050 with free shipping. ....so this deal saves you approximately $150 bucks. 

For a 2019, Kickr Core, also direct drive, etc:

• The official retail price is $899 + tax.
  • You pay $799 with free shipping. ....so this deal saves you approximately $100 bucks. 

What's the primary difference?

The more expensive KICKR features integrated cadence measurement, a pre-installed 11-speed cassette, a convenient carrying handle, and a tire size height adjustment to ensure you're up and riding as quickly as possible. It's also got a higher watt capacity and better accuracy. This is the machine that Coach P tries to destroy daily on Zwift.

What's the catch?

First, the numbers -- we need a minimum of SIX ORDERS to get the pricing. We don't hit the numbers you pay nothing.

Second, the timing - I need to know in the short term if you are IN so I can figure out how many to have ordered and then invoice you.

Third, the shipping -- continental US only. If you live in East Bumblestania, I love you but can't free ship to you.

Here Are The Steps:

Rule #1 is no talking about the deal.If it goes outside the Team, we will be crushed. NO TALKING!!!

To get in on the deal, please complete this form online with your contact and personal info.

I will submit the number of trainers on Monday.

You will receive payment instructions.

Your trainer will arrive in the mail in early December. Then you kick A$$ all winter.

Dooooo it!

~ Coach P

Ps here's that order link again: https://forms.gle/MX9RnVPHPaBJZba16

Comments

This discussion has been closed.