Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Barb Spitler [TeamEN]

Here's your personal Coach Thread, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is here to guide you through your first year on EN, so you can always come back here.

As you'll see in this forum, I handle all manner of edits and changes. So post away, know that I reply here usually M/W/F each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply.

Coach Notes

Your Races

• 04/25/2020 Running, Glacia Esker 20 miler
  • Ironman 70.3 Steelhead (2020-06-28) #70.3Steelhead_20
  • Ironman Louisville (2020-10-11) #IMLou_20

Your Notes

I have done Muncie 70.3 in 2012, and Steelhead 70.3 two times, don't remember years. I also was an EN Team member in 2010 when I did IMLOU in August. Had to drop out at mile 73 on the bike, due to dehydration and 110 degree heat index.

I have lost 24 lbs. in the last 2 1/2 months, and am working on getting my fitness back. I'm currently running up to 6 or 7 miles with some walking thrown in. Running hills up and down sand dunes at Indiana Dunes National Park.I've been running 2-3 x's per week, averaging 4 miles or so on shorter runs, and 7 miles as my furthest thus far. I also have been strength training for well over a year. I currently am in p.t. for a shoulder injury most likely due to my strength training. Mobility is good, just trying to stabilize pain level. I can run and bike. Just have to hold off on swimming.

Season Outline

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won't complete a full plan but transition to another one). You can change your plans on Final Surge by clicking on Training Plans / My Plans. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

>> Last updated by Coach on November 18, 2019

• On 11/18/2019 Load the  — Durability for Triathletes 2 (8 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 12/15/2019
  • On 12/16/2019 Load the  -- Durability for Triathletes 3 (7 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 1/12/2020
  • On 1/6/2020  Load the    OutSeason for Triathletes (Bike Focus) Plan, 14wks to end on 4/12/2020
  • On 4/13/2020 Load the    Swim Camp to end on 04/26/2020
  • On 4/27/2020 Load the    EN Half Bike Focused  to end on 6/28/2020
  • On 6/1/2020  Load the    Bike Focus Block, 2019 (6wks) to end on 07/12/2020
  • On 7/13/2020 Load the    EN Full Bike Focused  to end on 10/11/2020
  • On 10/12/2020 Load the    Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on 11/08/2020

Training Plan Support in Your First Month

You can connect with @matt limbert as needed in your first month to get dialed in with your training plans and data. You can set up a call with him online here: https://calendly.com/new-member-phone-call/1 and he'll be on this thread shortly!

Your Homework

Tell Me Your Season Goals

• What will make you consider this season a success?
  • What's your biggest limiter right now?

Start Learning

Every month we hold live events as part of our commitment to make you just as smart as you are fit. Feel free to visit our Coach Lesson page and our Office Hours page to find the next opportunity to connect with Coach Patrick and your Teammates.

Contact Points

As part of your journey to becoming a Self Coached Triathlete inside TeamEN, we are prepared to give you excellent support for your first 90 days. Our goal is to transition you from live, in-person support to using our digital resources and the Team to help you continue your progress as you execute your Three Year Plan.

These are all the key points in your first year where we must talk. Please remember to include your phone number.

• Welcome Call in Week One (set it up here)
  • Training Plan Call in Week Two to talk about your season (set it up here)
  • End of Trial Call -- We review your experience & Unlock Year One / Race Execution for you (set it up here)
  • End of Season Call -- We review your year & Strategize for your End of Year Gap and Year Two (TBD in this Coach Thread)

Questions

• Coach Questions - Right here in this thread. Always reply to this same thread, it keeps a record for us as we evolve together!
  • General Questions - Simple stuff can go to the General Discussion Forum for the Team to answer. For example, Best Bike? How to improve run cadence? How to flip turn?
  • Need Help? - Please check the EN Help Site first!
  • Admin Questions - Billing or orders or whatnot? Use the red chat button at the bottom of the Members Site (not forums) or email us here.
  • Specific Questions about a Race or Power, etc? - You can post those into the General Discussion Forum and set the title or tags for that topic. Race questions to the Racing Forum, etc. Not sure where to post? Put it in the General Discussion forum and we will sort it out. Whatever you do, PLEASE ask your questions!!

For short or last minute questions, we recommend you use the Red Chat Icon on the main Members website.

We have also organized a complete chart of the best ways to contact us online here.

Your First Month on the Team

You have quite a few things to do when you start up. There are instructions on the top of the website, but you can review them under Resources / Trial Member Welcome.

Your First Year Inside Endurance Nation

This will be unlocked after your trial expires.

Looking forward to working with you this year,

~ Coach P

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

@Barb Spitler Hey Barb, Welcome back to the team. Congratulations on losing all that weight. I'm sure we can help with the rest of your body composition goals and get you ready for your rematch at IM Louisville. Coach Patrick has loaded your Season into Final Surge - beginning with the Esker Trail run. It looks beautiful.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. But, we have plenty of time for you to work on your mobility before we start swimming in April. Over the winter we will do lots of quality work on the bike. It's when you can make some of the biggest gains.

Like Coach Patrick said. Please add the HIT workouts into your Final Surge training calendar. It will help you (and us) dial in your work routine and find the best rhythm for you. We want to find a workout pattern that works for your schedule and fits in consistent work week after week.

We can help you get even better, but it will take some hard work and study of our race execution methods. Our structured training program will progressively develop your fitness. You will be fit. Your advantage with Endurance Nation is that we teach race execution better than anyone else. The key to a great race is getting the most out of your fitness through better race day execution. Everyone works hard to show up at the race, not everyone studies race execution. We can teach you to get faster by being smarter and make better decisions on race day. 

So, I'm here to help make your first 30 days as awesome as possible. I want to show you how to get the most out of your workouts, Final Surge, and learn more about how the team can help you get to your race goals. You can chat with me here or set up a call: https://calendly.com/new-member-phone-call/1

First thing! Subscribe to this Coach Thread and get an email when we respond. Your Coach Thread is the best way to get a hold of us, it documents all of your training and it helps to keep the communication moving. Click on the red star and check box just to the right of your thread title. This way you will get an email when we respond in your Coach thread. See 8 sec video here to set it up: 

Next, we need to get you setup in Final Surge. Coach Patrick has just made your season plan in Final Surge, so you can sync your Garmin or Strava (only one!) and get your workout data uploaded. (Chose Strava if you ride on Zwift.) Just chose one, otherwise you will get double workouts recorded in Final Surge.

In Final Surge: Workouts -> Garmin / Device Upload

To get the most out your training - you need that workout data and the back story. Together, they give you (and us) the complete picture of your training.

We definitely want to see those hours, miles, and heart beats - but we also want to know how you felt, mood, how mentally easy or hard the workout was, what you ate and drank on those long rides (helps dial in your fueling and hydration for long races), what went good (as a reminder) and what you want to work on next time. This takes your Final Surge account from just workout data to a full on training log - where you see your progression and become a smarter athlete.

Consider downloading the Final Surge App. This makes it way easier to add comments about how you felt, ate, weather etc (for the bike) and sets, paces etc (for the swim). Those are all super helpful to you as you track your progress, prepare and plan your for your race.

It's super easy to make comments about your workout. Click on the "pencil" icon to tap "how I felt" or "perceived effort." You can add a few notes about what you ate/drank (helps to figure out what works best for you on the bike), how you felt mentally, the weather or any aches etc. Those comments are really handy when you are comparing workouts, tailoring your own training, evaluating progress and planning for your ride. It also makes it easy to look at and plan for your upcoming workouts. Just a quick not goes a long way.

It is also the easiest way to add a HIT workout in.

I added a HIT workout to 26 Nov. You can copy that one, move it around (click and drag) - or create another one. We want to see all the workouts you are doing, so you (and we) understand the total load on your body.

Final Surge | Mobile Apps

https://www.finalsurge.com/apps

Customize your workouts Final Surge

When you are ready, you will do some run (5k or time trial) and bike tests (5' and 20' max efforts). You can use that test data to customize your workouts to your individual zones. Once you customize them, the workouts will say 20' @ (135-145 heart rate) vs. 20' @ Zone 2.

Here is how you update your training plan with integrated and customized zones (there is a video here too):

https://www.endurancenation.us/help/final-surge-how-to-update-your-integrated-training-zones/

Your new Friends are waiting for you.

GroupMe is the live version of all things Endurance Nation. This is an app you can download to your smartphone, visit on the web, and even search if you want. The forums are our long-term memory, these chats are Team right here, right now. 

·        EN Live 24/7  [Join Here]

·        Run Group [Join Here]

·        Zwift Chat [Join Here]

·        Events  [Join Here]

·        Race Groups [Join Here]

#5 Learn More About Your Plan. Videos! Too easy!

·        Run Durability Training Plan Guidance (PDF)

·        OutSeason® Run Durability Overview

·        OutSeason® Run Durability Part One

·        OutSeason® Run Durability Part Two

Learn EVEN more about your plan(s). Here Coach Patrick goes into the "Why" behind the workout and the best practices on the "How" to get the work done.

http://members.endurancenation.us/TrainingPlan/TrainingPlanCentralPage.aspx

I look forward to chatting with you,

Matt, EN Training Plan Coordinator.

• Options

Hi Matt!

Thanks for your message and sharing of important information! I was a member of EN back in 2009 up until a year or two ago, but hadn't kept up with all of the changes. So I welcome help navigating things, and getting advice as well as inspiration, from everyone! Just getting onto this page was challenging, but it's all good now. :)

I'm really excited to get my revenge on IMLOU! It'll be 10 years since I had to drop out at mile 73 of the bike due to dehydration.

I'll start my journey of learning my way around the newer, more efficient, EN! Can't wait!

Barb

• Options

@Barbara Spitler Thanks for the note. 👊 Talk to you soon.

• Options

@Barb Spitler

https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/bl9laz9l18

Welcome to your SECOND MONTH  inside Endurance Nation! 

Our goal is to check in with you, determine the best way to help you continue your journey, and share your progress with the Team!

First off,  watch Coach Patrick’s Month Two video

Step One: Quick Update

Please use this form to update us on how things are going: https://forms.gle/k9p2o3ZYyhGo9U2N6 We will follow up with guidance and advice here in this thread. 

Step Two: Book Your Coach Check In Call

As part of TeamEN, you and Coach Patrick will talk one-on-one roughly 4x per year. Let’s connect soon and keep you rolling. Book your check in call with Coach Patrick online here: https://calendly.com/pmccrann/15min 

Step Three: Pick Your Learning Focus

We have several courses and resources for you based on your interest. You can browse the Courses here or review the Coach Lesson archive here

Need help picking a focus area? Ask us right here in this forum thread (be sure to @CoachP!!), via the red chat icon on the Members Site or by going to Help / Email Support.

Step Four: Your Friends are Waiting

We have several GroupMe channels where we want to hear about your training or you can get a quick answer to your latest race or gear question.  Get motivation and team awesomeness via EN Live on Facebook or if you’d rather chat, then find your home on the most relevant Team EN GroupMe chat channel

Looking forward to your next step!

~ Brenda

• Options

@Barb Spitler

https://endurancenation.wistia.com/medias/nfahr9cl1b

Welcome to your THIRD MONTH  inside Endurance Nation! 

Our goal this month is to help you be race ready for your next big event and make sure your connected with your teammates!

First OFF, be sure to check out Coach Patrick’s video online here

Step One: Quick Update Form

Please use this form to update us on how things are going: https://forms.gle/2BAufR2WyTUjkHvE7 We will follow up with guidance and advice via email so you can stay on track. 

Step Two: Research Your Race

Leverage your teammates to make sure your race is the best it can be.

• First, head over to the EN Forums and use the search functionality to see if there are race reports or other information in our system. 
    • Second, ask the Team what they know by creating a research thread in the Races & Places Forum or by posting to the GroupMe 24/7 channel.
    • When you are ready, go ahead and post your Race Plan to the Racing Forums as well 

Step Three: Connect with Fellow Racers

• Depending on the size of your race, you might have a GroupMe channel that you can find under the Community section here.
    • If there isn’t one, you can still head over to the Race Database and use the password WORKWORKS. From there you type the race name into the search box To get someone’s name. Return to the EN Forums and send them a private message!

** Additional Support **

In addition to The Forums and other Team-related support, you still have the chance to connect with Coach Patrick across your first year. Right now it’s time for your three month call with Coach Patrick; and you can book it here.

If you are looking for support above and beyond the traditional Endurance Nation experience, you can book a consult with Coach Patrick. These are billed at $100/hour and Can be on almost any training or racing topic. Please click here to learn more / get started. 

Congratulations on moving forward with you training as you build to your race goals. We can’t wait to see what you are capable of this season!

~ Team EN

• Options

@Barbara Spitler

I just saw your post on the your progress so far. Glad to hear your shoulder and hamstring are feeling better. Check out Coach P’s video and get us an update on your health and what your goals are for the Trail Race vs late season triathlon build!

• Options

@Barbara Spitler

Here's your updated Season Plan, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is my best outline of how to proceed with your races, but you can ask any / all questions you want. So post away, know that I reply here usually Monday & Friday each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply.

Coach Notes

I have had lower back/hamstring issues and shoulder issues, for 3-4 months, and getting physical therapy for them. I've just started getting acupuncture 1 x per week as well. 

I have run approximately 2-3 days per week, but have not followed my current plan. I want to adjust my plan to catch up what I can.I have been running 2-3 days per week, mostly on trails at the Indiana Dunes. We run up sand dunes so I'm getting hill work. I continue to have a sore hamstring and lower back. The back is what stops me from doing further distances and having to walk some, during my runs. I haven't been in the pool yet, nor on my bike. I want to see what adjustments need to be made, to get me restarted.

I have not signed up for Steelhead 70.3. I'm thinking of possibly doing Muncie 70.3, and definately still doing IMLOU and IMAZ.

Your Races

• On 2/24/2020  Load the    OutSeason for Cyclists Plan, 14wks to end on  5/31/2020
    • On 6/1/2020  Load the    Swim Camp  to end on  6/14/2020

**Transition Early**

• On 6/7/2020  Load the    EN Full Prep Plan, 4wks to end on  7/4/2020
    • On 7/5/2020  Load the  -- EN Full Prep Plan, 4wks to end on  8/1/2020

**Transition Early**

• On 7/20/2020  Load the  -- EN Full Bike Focused  to end on  10/11/2020
    • On 10/12/2020 Load the  -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (2wks) to end on  10/25/2020
    • On 10/26/2020 Load the  -- EN Full Bike Focused  to end on  11/22/2020
    • On 11/23/2020 Load the  -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on  12/20/2020
    • On 12/21/2020 Load the  -- Durability for Triathletes 1 (9 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on  1/17/2021

Season Update

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one). You can change your plans on the Training Plan page by clicking the Move / Change button. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

• Last updated by Coach on 02/26/2020

Your Notes

• Glacial Esker 20 mile Trail Race, April , 2020
    • Ironman Louisville (2020-10-11) #IMLou_20 [Key Races]   
    • Ironman Arizona (2020-11-22) #IMAZ_20

Let's get to work!

~ Coach P

• Options

Thank you Patrick! I'm getting back on track. Will keep you up to date with what I'm doing/how I'm feeling.

Have a great weekend,

Barb

• Options

Starting the Out Season 14 week plan for cyclists, today. First up is strength workout. I am not doing the 20 mile Glacial Esker. No races planned currently, between now and IMLOU. Possibly will do some sprint and an Oly Tri at some point.

• Options

@Barbara Spitler We look forward to seeing those upcoming workouts post. Let us know how you are feeling.

I looked at your training plan and saw you shifted the start date for each week to Friday and added a strength supplement, which is totally cool. 😀 But, I did notice that your training plan gets a bit messy from all the changes about mid-April. That is when your Final Surge gets a little messy with the changes of old roadmap vs. new roadmap. The previous plan had you transition early from the OutSeason around then and it looks like there are some overlapping plans. Your new Roadmap (Feb 26 edition above) gives you a full OutSeason 14 weeks.

To make it easy, I can delete all those plans and reload the OutSeason to start on Friday like you have it. Then you can add the strength supplement and adjust it further. That will give you a solid workout plan all the way to June. I can load the rest if you want too. But, I didn't want to change anything without chatting with you first. You won't lose any posted or recorded workouts.

What do you think?

• Options

@matt limbert , thank you for your message from March. My apologies that I have not been on EN for quite some time. Truth be told, I haven't been doing my workouts and just lost my drive to train. I've been running/walking, doing hillwork, at the Indiana Dunes, and just this week got back on my bike. I'm trying to rekindle the enthusiasm I had, but don't know if I can salvage my IMLOU training, starting from scratch. I've gained weight, and need a swift kick in the arse, to get back to it, and train for the race I paid for! Luckily, I live out in the country, so running and biking are still doable during this virus mess. I'm a bit embarrassed about all of this, but I have to be honest and keep it real.

Do you think I can pull this one out of the fire, and get fit enough to just finish LOU within prescribed time? I welcome your thoughts and advice.

Thank you. I do appreciate everything you're doing to assist me.

Barb

• Options

@Barbara Spitler

She's back! Alright! 👊 Yes! You can totally pull this one out of the fire! If we do some consistent and basic work now we can get to your IM training by mid-June / early July. I loaded a 8 weeks of Balanced Durability into your Final Surge account. We have 4 immediate goals.

#1 Let's get you subscribed to this Coach Thead. Here is the video how. Click on the star and the box. Then we can dialogue via email. Those email comments will get logged here so you always have them

#2 Next, we need to get you setup in Final Surge.

Login to Final Surge. Goto Workouts -> Garmin / Device Upload

https://log.finalsurge.com/DeviceImport/Garmin/Default.cshtml

This way we can see your workouts, distances, and durations.

#3 Commit to consisteny and frequency. Do something everyday. The Balanced Plan will give you some structure. A few runs, a couple of bikes, core work, and some Cross-Training

#4 Post here every Sunday Give us a quick update on how you thought the week went. What you wanted to accomplish and what you did or didn't. Just short note and we will give you some recommendations, mojo, or swift kicking if necessary. (If Sunday doesn't work, you pick the day and lets check in every week and get you going again!)

For now, consider yourself swift kicked! 😂

Matt

P.S. Respond here with a 😀, 👍️, or 😲. Let us know what you think.

• Options

@matt limbert

Thank you! You ROCK!

I'll check in on Sunday! Running today.

Have a happy Easter!

Barb😊

• Options

@Barbara Spitler Let's check in! What is your plan for this week?

• Options

Hey @matt limbert , I'm checking in to fill you in on last week and this week thus far. Week of the 13th, I took rest day on Monday, walked 55 minutes on Tuesday the 14th, core work on Wednesday 15th instead of running due to a snow storm here. Thursday the 16th I ran 5 miles on hilly horse trails. Had to walk at times. Saturday the 18th, 3.5 mile run on horse trails, and Sunday 19th, 8 mile run on hilly, sandy, trails.

Monday, April 20th I biked for 45 minutes in 17 mph winds with 25 mph gusts. It was a tough workout, that got me 9.5 miles. Tuesday, 21st, 1:57 hike up and down sand dunes at Lake Michigan. Yesterday, 22nd, 3.5 mile run/walk up and down steep dunes. Taking a rest day today, due to sciatica in right knee and right ankle. Planning to do my strides and core work tomorrow, and on Saturday, one hour run, Sunday core work.

Because I run mostly trails, at the Indiana Dunes, I am getting a LOT of hill work on sand dunes! I will start using my Garmin and upload my workouts.

I hope that you and your family are doing well and staying safe. I have to do some catch up reading on the threads to see what's happening with the team. Still wondering what will happen to IMLOU and IMAZ with the virus expected to resurge in the fall....

• Options

@Barbara Spitler - Hey there, Coach Patrick checking in! Great to see all the good work you’re doing and I’m glad to hear that you’re listening to your body. That kind of work on the dunes is super tough, I can see what makes you so strong as a runner. 👍

Because you’re going to the training definitely take a look at the cadence of your workouts to see if alternating bikes and run days, for example, could allow you to stay a little more consistent without that day off. I always find that earlier in the season I need to be really mindful of how I space my bike and run workouts, but later on as I become more fit it’s less of a problem. We can certainly help reshape the program for you as needed.

I agree with you in that it’s very hard to tell what’s going to happen by the fall. The pessimistic side of me is not counting on these races right now, if they have it it will be a total bonus. As I was seeing someone else earlier, I just don’t know how they prioritize endurance events relative to all of the larger problems we have to solve right now. Stay healthy!

• Options
    edited April 24, 2020 2:42PM

@Coach Patrick , thanks for your message. I agree that alternating bike and run would help me with consistency without trashing me in the process. I will do more biking. As for the dunes, I love the challenge, LOL. It definately works the hams and quads.

If they don't have IM, atleast I'm getting myself into better shape and healthier. There's that light at the end of the tunnel. I just pray for everyone to stay safe and healthy, and for us all to get through these scary times. This too, shall pass....

Best to you and your family. :)

• Options

@Barbara Spitler Let's keep the momentum. I look forward to your update this week too! 👊

• Options

Hi @Coach Patrick and @matt limbert ! Here's my information from week of April 27th:

Monday 27th, 3.5 running miles on trails/sand dunes, Tuesday 28th: 4.8 mile trail run up/down dunes.

Wednesday 29th: Rest day, Thursday 30th: No workout, Friday May 1st: 6.5 mile Dunes and beach run.

Saturday May 2: Bike ride of 11.5 miles in 17 mph winds/gusts (True character builder ride!)

Sunday May 3: Run/walk of 4.5 miles on trails, then 45 minutes of kayaking

Legs are very tired, and left foot has been bothering me on top of foot. Taking today (Monday) off most likely. If I do anything, I'll bike on the trainer.

I hope that you both are well, and your families are safe and healthy.

Barb

• Options

@Barbara Spitler Another great update. That is a lot of sand dunes! Nice. I love the variety too with the kayaking. Keep getting out there! RE: Top of your foot. Have you had this problem before? Is it all the time or only during a particular motion?

• Options

Hi @matt limbert and @Coach Patrick

I've obviously been awol for quite some time. Have been working on some inner spirit things during this covid lockdown, and although I've been trying to keep active, I haven't done what is needed to do an IM. I had looked on IM to see if I could get a refund prior to all of the cancellations/reschedules, but it appears that I cannot. I see that IMLOU is cancelled and won't return next year. Looks like my choice is IM Chattanooga....No idea if I'll be doing that. Also, I'm signed up for IMAZ.. There's no way I'm doing that even if I was in shape and it wasn't canceled. Do you know if there's a way to get a refund on it? I'd appreciate any pearls of wisdom regarding this.

As of now, I'm going to get as much as I can from EN this month, and will be canceling at end of July, since I am not training for anything. If I end up doing races next year, I'll be back. You guys are wonderful, and Patrick, EN is awesome. I feel bad that I haven't stepped up to the plate but it is what it is. I've discovered how much my priorities and drive have changed as I get older. However, on another note, I'm learning how to sail! Taking lessons, and also have been invited to crew on my friend Mike's MUMM 36 racing boat! I'm never too old to learn something new. :) Learning to sail has been on my bucket list for decades. So I'm sailing on Lake MI! :)

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to catch up on some forums.

• Options

@Barbara Spitler Thanks so much for the update. We all are doing our best with the constant changes etc. We don't have any special, inside scoop with IM. For now, save all those race option emails. They have been offering deferrals to next year etc. You never know. Best to be organized. Since, none of the current options are appealing, wait it out and see how it develops. Good on you for working some inner spirit things. And for taking up SAILING! 😀 How cool is that! We're glad you found your thing and no better place than on the water. You look like a natural. And of course you need to race! Because going fast is cool. We love having you and if you decide to move on, we will welcome you back after you crush your sailing goals and you need to knock that next endurance event off your list. We are here to help. Talk to you soon.

• Options

@Barbara Spitler Coach P here...wanted to chime in and echo @matt limbert . Do what you like...THIS IS THE YEAR for it! Racing and endurance will always be here. If we can help you stay focused and have a good baseline on tap for 2021 when things roll on!

~ Coach P