Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Nominations for 2020 Wicked Smart Members (WSMs) now open...

New Wicked Smart Members

WSMs are TeamEN members athletes who’ve demonstrated extraordinary self-coaching knowledge, experience, and communication skills. You can see the current WSMs online under the Community Section here.

WSMs are nominated by their peers to be given the title of Wicked Smart Member, with the approval of Coach Patrick and input from our current WSMs. In short, any answer or input from a WSM should be given the same weight as an answer by Coach P…they are THAT good, as recognized by their peers.

We accept 1 to 2 folks a year, depending on their ability to commit and the current crop of members.

How to Nominate Someone by the 12/31 Deadline

1. Make sure they aren't already a WSM! 🤣
  2. Post their name here in a Reply (up to 2 names) With a sentence as to why you nominate them.
  3. Read the other nominations and you can "Second" someone else's name (See example below).
  4. Get it done by 12/31/19 please!

++++++++++SAMPLE TEXT+++++++++++++++

I would like to nominate Tanya Trigeek to be WSM because she consistently leads from the front in the Forums cith her content and replies, and is relentlessly hard worker.

I second the nomination of Timmy Trigeek; he has really helped me offline in GroupMe, etc, to improve my race execution and to even choose a new bike!

Tagged:

Comments