Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Nicole Cervantes Official Coach Thread [TeamEN]

2»

Comments

• Options

@Nicole Cervantes - thank you for this great update! You are doing a much better job listening to your body, and honestly that's the best possible path for you. This sustainable training week can become a platform we build off of! 👏

~ Coach P

• Options

@Nicole Cervantes I got your Check-In update, and have pasted it below. This is part of our monthly process to stay connected, so thanks for filling it out!

Rankings are as follows:

• Swim Fitness vs Last Month: 1
    • Bike Fitness vs Last Month: 3
    • Run Fitness vs Last Month: 3
    • Body Comp vs Last Month: 2

Next month's focus: Build distance and stay away from injury

Extra help request: I think I might want to upgrade to the coach level while training for the IM. We discussed using distance instead of time on my plans to make sure I hit the right levels. Also, might need 2 rest days so my body doesn't break down. Thanks a bunch

Nicole, let's get a call on the books to talk next steps / your options: https://calendly.com/pmccrann/15min

I think that's the fastest way forward! I will look at your training log redistance on Tuesday!

~ Patrick

• Options

@Nicole Cervantes -- I got your Check-In update, and have pasted it below. This is part of our monthly process to stay connected, so thanks for filling it out!

"my tired is tired".... That doesn't capture the situation you are in, I don't know what will! I know exactly what you're talking about. Taking a look at your program in final surge, I think we can start to box out some specific rest days. I am thinking that Monday's should be off, and that Fridays should only be swim. We can drop the "optional" bike on Fridays.

But make the rhythm into three days during the week and two days on the weekend. Each of those "mini" phases would have a day off or a slight training day between them. How does that sound?

~ Coach P

Nicole Cervantes  is following the EN Full Minimalist, 12wks.

Rankings are as follows:

- Swim Fitness vs Last Month: 1

- Bike Fitness vs Last Month: 2

- Run Fitness vs Last Month: 2

- Body Comp vs Last Month: 1

Next month's focus: Getting to race injury free

Extra help request: This is the point in my training where I can feel every rod and screw and metal plate. My tired is tired.