Home General Training Discussions
Options

VASA - PM issues

Hey VASA peps!

So started to get drop offs with my VASA Erg.  At first thought it was new Fenix watch....

Nope it still happened with old 920...…

New batteries.....  nope

So called VASA = Need new PM  (300$)

So with new PM hooked up.....2min in ….again the drop outs (Pace/speed/power)  HR continues to track. If I turn PM off then back on it picks right back up....for about 2 min.  Happens simultaneously on Fenix& 920 so not a Garmin issue...…..????   Anyone???

VASA 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

David - I had issues with connectivity to my watch. I used to have 2 Vasas, switched the computers between the one at my house and the one at the girls' house. couldn't solve for it. Further to the issue was that I had no problems using other ANT+ devices in the same room as the Vasa.

the owner, Rob Sleamaker, actually troubleshooted it with me personally, hired a consultant because he was curious about the issue, and we figured it was likely something in the environment causing a signal blockage. They recommended turning off all electronic devices. Never did solve the problem as I recall. then I moved out of that place. It was a townhouse condo sandwiched between two others, so it could have been something on the other side of a sheetrock wall causing an issue.

I would say look for interference culprits. Try moving vasa to another location for a workout (just to test the location issue) and reach out to Rob Sleamaker. If you need his contact info, LMK. But if you do, you should reference what I shared with you as well.

Good luck with it!

• Options

Tried moving to opposite side of house - No electronics anywhere near ...even tried w/o HR strap....

nope still drops at 40sec to 2 min every time and instant re-connects when VASA is restarted w/o problem.

ill need his contact info -Please.

Thanx !

• Options
    edited June 16, 2020 7:27PM

Rob Sleamaker

CEO, Founder

1 Allen Martin Drive | Essex Junction | VT | 05452 | USA

robert@vasatrainer.com

P: 802-872-7101  

vasatrainer.com