Home General Training Discussions
Options

[EN] Choosing Your Best Path Forward

The hardest part of dealing with uncertainty is not having a clear path forward. It’s critical that you remain in control of your story & we can help!

-

Doesn’t it feel like we're in some kind of transition. Right now? Early on in 2020, it was clear that the year I was going to be different. But after becoming a custom to the pace of change, time almost seem to slow down. With the approach of the fall, and all of the things that come along with it (school, work, sports, elections, etc)…time appears to be accelerating again.

If you haven’t already built a system or routine for your daily life, there's a high likelihood that you were going to run into some friction. The good news is that there is a small window where you can chart a path forward.

I'm not talking about being on track for success. Let's save that for another time and place. Rather, I'm talking about having confidence in the direction that you are headed. Even in the most uncertain times, the captain of a ship always has the stars to navigate by. The pilot of a plane has radar despite zero visibility.

What will you have? While I encourage you to take the time and build this on your own, I also want to provide some macro level guidance. This months main article is there to help you choose the best possible path. Not the most optimized or most effective or most challenging…just the most clear.

Every journey starts with a single step. Let’s take it together!

~ Coach Patrick

** Four Key Endurance Paths Remaining In 2020