Home General Training Discussions
Options

[EN] New Website, New Year...No Excuses!

Ready or not, here it comes...The OutSeason! It’s gonna find you and make you stronger..

-

We trained. We planned. We tapered...and it was still insanely challenging! Of course I am talking about our new community website for Endurance Nation members. Good thing I had enough caffeinated gels to help staff get through those tough spots!

Seriously though, we decided early this year that we would capitalize on the lost 2020 season to make significant investments in our community and technology. The result is pretty amazing to see. I am pleased to say it’s better than anticipated.

We have effectively linked our global community of athletes to our resources and learning opportunities. From one simple screen, you can jump from a conversation to a course into an office hour online meet up, connecting the dots to help you capitalize on your membership.

The next few days will be busy helping with the migration, but the hard work is already done. If you aren’t already on the Team, we’d love to have you explore the new experience. We’ve made it super easy with a special offer...read on to find it and please share it out.

Onwards!

~ Coach Patrick

** Time to Get Organized and On Track for 2021!