Home Announcements 🎙
Options

TeamEN, the New FREE and your Anti-Coaches

Folks -

Big things are afoot inside the heads of your coaches for the 2010-2011 season. If you smell smoke, it's because the wheels in our heads are seriously spinning. We are confident it's for the greater good of the Team, but wanted to let you in our what's afoot.

We are formalizing all the folks who follow our blog posts and podcasts, who track us through Facebook and Twitter, and who use our Training Plans or Free eBooks into a new group, heretofore known as ENFans. Anyone can become an ENFan, and if they actually register to be one (coming soon to the Join Page) we'll send them a free copy of our Four Keys DVD, give them Team-y updates via email, early bird access to our FREE tri-rallies and much more.

Why Free?

There are tons of reasons, most of them outlined here in this blog post.  But really it gets to how we operate as coaches and as a community. We are reminded of the power of the Team on a daily basis; by formalizing the ENFans we hope to create a squad of like-minded athletes that operate under the same guiding principles even if they aren't full members (yet!).

The Change and a One-Time FREE Trial

As members, you won't see any differences. The WaitList will be replaced by ENFan registration; anyone looking to join the Team must first become an ENFan to learn more about how we operate (of course, all current members can refer training partners to skip this step). We are offering a one-time free trial membership window, from Sept 20th to Oct 4th (aka the official Outseason Start Date). Anyone on the ENFan list before 9/20 will get an invite and will have read-only access to EN for two weeks to explore our vibe.

After we go through this round, we'll see about future recruitment efforts. We really hope to fill the Team for the 2011 season sooner rather than later so we can get back to the business of coaching and supporting our amazing members.

IF you have any questions or feedback, please put them in this thread, thanks!

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    Do I have to become an EN fan in order to continue getting the blog posts sent to me via email? Do you specifically not want members as EN fans so that you can get a true number of what you have in each group? Hopefully I'm understanding this right. If not just yell at me and I'll go back and hide under my bed.
  • Options

Keith,

Not sure what your question is. If you're subscribed to the blog, following us on Twitter or a fan of our Facebook page, our content will continue to be pushed to you.

Our main vehicle for servicing these ENFans will be to take the weekly Team Updates that we are already sending the team every week and get them out to the ENFans as well. In other words, nothing will change, this will be invisible on your end.

• Options
    OK, thanks. That answers my question.