Home Announcements 🎙
Options

New Member Looking Forward to Training Plan Activiation

Very excited to join.  Will I get an email once my plan has been loaded or do I just need to check dashboard every day?  I'm in Week 3 Intermediate OS.  Right now I have the downloaded plan I purchased prior to joining team.

Also, I indicated my first A race is a July 18 half IM followed by IM WI Sept 12.   Since the full IM is only six weeks or so after Half. Is full IM training accounted for in training prior to half. I'm hoping/assuming that it's not just a half IM focus and suddenly with six weeks out we go boom and ratch things up for IM.  Please excuse my EN newbie ignorance on this.  I'm trying to be good team member and ask questions in forum, but a little embarassed as feel like I'm in training pants in sandbox with potty trained folks. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Options

Hi Pam,

You're all set up now. Sorry for the delay, I though I was waiting for an email from you but I missed the one you sent a couple days ago.

Regarding your q's below, yes, it will all be taken care of, just not worth worry about right now. Just follow the OS plan and we'll turn you to your HIM and IM training when the time comes. Thanks!

• Options
    Thank you. Off to pain cave now.
  • Options

Welcome Pam! IMWI 2010 is it?! I believe that makes you the 16th EN chica for IMMoo.  Do you know about the special treat for us at mile 18 of the run?

We've also organized an EN Cowgirl training weekend that will coincide with the EN Midwest Rally. Link to old thread here: http://www.endurancenation.us/en_fo...php?t=8706

• Options

I've sent three requests to have my plan (Nov. intermediate, followed by IMLP when appropriate) added using the Request Plan Change button, but it still hasn't happened.  Are the messages coming through?

• Options
    Posted By Keith Buell on 03 Dec 2009 02:00 PM

I've sent three requests to have my plan (Nov. intermediate, followed by IMLP when appropriate) added using the Request Plan Change button, but it still hasn't happened.  Are the messages coming through?

Keith, I just searched our email and the last email we've gotten from you was a payment notice from Nov 20. Not sure what's going on. Tell us what you want here and I'll fix it. Thanks.

• Options

I'm in week 5 of the Intermediate Out-Season plan.  (I skipped week 4 to catch up with the group.)  When appropriate, I'll be switching to the plan to get ready for Lake Placid.

Thanks.

• Options

Hey Rich!

Just following up to our email last week - I still don't see anything in my dashboard so I'm just repeating the first 4 weeks of the Nov. outseason starting again this week.   Should I see something in my dashboard?

Already seeing some fitness returning in the last month so feeling pretty good!  Still waiting for my training peaks WKO to come!

thanks man

Tav.

• Options
    Posted By Keith Buell on 03 Dec 2009 02:30 PM

I'm in week 5 of the Intermediate Out-Season plan.  (I skipped week 4 to catch up with the group.)  When appropriate, I'll be switching to the plan to get ready for Lake Placid.

Thanks.

Keith,

You should be good. PM me if I screwed up my counting