Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Not Feeling it so far

I just got a message from The Halligan asking if everything was ok and was checking up on me since I have not been around in a bit. I was thinking why this is, It started since the move to 4.0 I  had just got use to 3.0 and was really able to keep up. Now I am lost again trying to find my way around, now I know there are lots of post already on how to navigate but just can't seem to get the hang of it.

I have to see if I can print the whole off season out as last year I printed it all and then put it in a book I could carry around and see where I was and check off the days.

I guess I need to buckle down and see if I can get this 4.0 to work for me.

Seeing you around

Steve

Comments

• Options
    Steve,

Print out as much of the training plan as you can and then think "Community / Forums / Not Read"

I put off 4.0 as long as possible, but I jumped when they were pulling the plug on 3.0 and updates / changes were being made to 4.0 daily.

It took a couple of days of playing with it, changing settings, and just reading to get ideas for optimal use. There are a lot of things I like a lot better about 4.0 and think it's a great platform.

tom
  • Options

Yup, all I do is 'community/forums/Not Read'.  Keeps me on top of things. 

Hoping you find 'it' !

Mike

• Options

hang in there, Steve. it gets easier. image "not read" is key.

• Options

Good to hear from you, Steve. The Not Read button really helps me. Also, Coach P has a nice 15' screencast of how to navigate around the new platform.

• Options

There is something about the size and font of the default font that makes me unable to concentrate and read carefully. I really have to bear down and concentrate. To me, most posts seem like a small-type jumble that's hard to navigate. Just tires me lame brain.

• Options
    Posted By Michael Graffeo on 01 Dec 2009 09:44 AM

Yup, all I do is 'community/forums/Not Read'.  Keeps me on top of things. 

Hoping you find 'it' !

Mike

....and when I get really behind.....I just look for the threads I always read then mark the rest "read"

• Options

So crazy....I was just thinking about you this morning. Not in a creepy sort of way. Just was thinking about Beth's impending trip to CO,how I really want to try to meet her, and how you were the other non-CO resident Citizen that came out here and that I didn't get to meet you since I was out east that weekend. Wondered how things were going for you. Good to hear from you!!

Like others I had issues getting the hang of 4.0. I think I'm getting it, but can't say I'm really feelin' the love yet. All in good time, though. It helps knowing that all the same crew is out there. That makes the unfamiliar seem familiar!

See ya!

• Options

Steve I was thinking of you too while I was making a turkey pot pie yesterday.  Creepy, yes I know.  

It's not the same around here withoiut you - so get to it!  Like the rest of the crew said use the "Not read" button.  I think the real difference this year is just the volume of discussion is so much greater that you can't possibly keep p with all of it. 

I bascially follow the Nov OS group threads and peek in on the others.  There is a lot of stuff that I just skip.  Last year I read almost every thread.  Just can't do it this year.  

Now get back in line!

• Options
    Stop whining and get on the trainer!