Home Announcements 🎙
Options

TeamEN Gear Clearance Sale

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Everything must go!

Prices

All prices are about half off and I've changed the prices in the Store to reflect. Go to the Store to purchase. That said, ignore the prices you see in the store, I've changed them behind the scenes in the shopping cart so that what you see when you pay will be the correct prices below.

• Singlet: $25
  • Jersey: $35
  • Bibs: $40
  • TriShorts: $20
  • TechT: $15
  • Sportsbra: $10
  • Visor $15
  • Hat $15

New Members:

If you joined EN after November '09 you are eligible to receive a free singlet. However, at this late point in the season, we just don't have much inventory left. If you need a singlet AND we have it stock below, please email admin@endurancenation.us with your shipping address. New member orders will have priority over paid orders.

Size notes:

• The singlets fit small...which is why we have so many women's small singlets left over cuz they are ludicrous small. If you have a kid who bikes, tri's, runs, I'll give you one of these men or women small singlets. If said kid will be at an IM this year, kid is required to wear the singlet at all times, Thurs thru Sunday. I will bring the staple gun...
  • Everything else fits true to size.

Below is everything we have in stock. I'll update this thread as we unload stuff. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Rich: Just ordered a few things and paid. Didn't want to miss out. The Men's tri shorts didn't come up at $20. If that isn't part of the dealio, no problem. I will still take them.

Also, I have 41 credit on the spreadsheet. How do I use that?

Please advise.

Thanks.

John
  • Options

John, see the table above. We have no men's tri shorts.

• Options

DOH!  They showed up in the store.  Sorry 'bout that.  Guess I get a credit.  :-)

• Options
    Doode, I have a kid who would love to represent with a womens' small. Lemme know if you're serious and I will email the address.
  • Options

I'm totally serious cuz if they are too small for Nemo they are too small for any adult human = we will never get ride of them. Email me the address and I'll send with staple gun.

All,

If it's not in the inventory, we don't have it so don't order it. IOW, I didn't make any edits to the stuff listed in the store cuz that's a bunch more work vs posting a screen shot of the inventory available . Thanks!

• Options
    @Rich, I am interested in the mens Large bibs, but bibs don't show in the store. Sold out?? I am going to order a few other items, i'll wait to hear something prior to ordering. thanks,
  • Options

Bib's are in the Store as others have ordered them.

This is the deal: people are ordering stuff that we don't have and new peeps are ordering their free singlets. On Friday I'm going to sort it all out, ship what I have, refund the money for what we don't have, etc.

Bottomline, the store isnt' connect to our advanced inventory tracking system (ie, budget Google Doc and kit strewn on my futon) but if you order it and we don't have it I'll refund your money on Friday. Thanks.

• Options
    Rich-

Received the top. Thanks so much. Thanks also for intervening on the size question. Medium was a good choice.

William
  • Options
    Rich, the guy's large which I got, is still too small. I'll be glad to return it for a guy's XL if you have any left to send out. If so, send me an XL, and I'll forward the large back to you. Thanks.
    B