Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Phone Calling EN Fanatics Needed...

Folks -

Unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures. I like to reach out to call new folks to say HI and welcome to EN. But we just had 405 folks sign up in 4 days...ain't gonna happen. Our amassadors have stepped up big time and offered to call, but I am putting out a request to the rest of you. Are you willing to call a few folks and welcome them to the Team? If you love EN and love this kind of really-cool-good-vibe stuff, please reply below or better yet, PM me and I will get you the info. This is a limited time task (this week) and we'll take only the time you can offer. Thanks so much!!!!!

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    You know me, I love to talk. Put me down. As a matter of fact, keep me down as a mentor/phone caller for the rest of the year.
  • Options
    Crazy busy time of year here for me at work, but I can probably squeeze in a handful of calls. Just keep the list small :-)
  • Options

What Nemo said. I already promised my tri buddy Jane Saunders, who just signed up, to mentor her. So put her on my list.

• Options
    IM in - I will make some calls
  • Options

Sign me up, P.

• Options
    I can certainly sing your praises! I can do that!
  • Options
    You guys are awesome...thank you so much. I will email you instructions shortly!
  • Options
    Count me in!
  • Options

Send me some info

• Options
    I can call some folks, especially in western New York.
  • Options
    I can do it too...e-mail me at work, though. I don't check webmail very often. Local would be great, but happy to do whatever.
  • Options
    Thanks. We have 160 folks left to call after giving some out...anyone else?? image
  • Options
    P, count me in. I'm extremely busy right now with school, and the Chicago Marathon. However, I can call a few peeps. Like Nemo said, keep the list small. image
  • Options

Me, me, me . . . .. .

• Options
    happy to help
  • Options
    P,

Send me 10 names and numbers - I'd be happy to spread the word.

- Cary
  • Options
    I've got some time to call too, happy to help image
  • Options
    I'm sure I could get some time to do this now that I am being lazy after IMWI. Send some my way.
  • Options

All,

Thanks so much for stepping up! While I think it's valuable for a trial member to speak to PnI about their trial, it's probably more impressive to have a paying member volunteer their time to chat with new folks. I think it speaks volumes for what we have here and I'm sure our trial members will feel the same.

Thanks again!

• Options
    Rich, along that note, I would love to do this and still want to, but if you feel it is better to have success stories talk to potential new members I would totally understand. I can certainly sing the praises of what all I've learned and how Im staying with EN because it's probably the only hope I have of finishing an IM.

Sheryl
  • Options
    R&P, I had some great discussions with peps about a lot of different subjects. I think that this is invaluable to new members to talk with a member of the team but also should chat with either of you. I would love to continue to support EN by placing these calls. I was able to contact over 20 people in just under an hour while driving in rush hour traffic.
  • Options
    Posted By Rich Strauss on 23 Sep 2010 11:42 AM

All,

Thanks so much for stepping up! While I think it's valuable for a trial member to speak to PnI about their trial, it's probably more impressive to have a paying member volunteer their time to chat with new folks. I think it speaks volumes for what we have here and I'm sure our trial members will feel the same.

Thanks again!

Agree Rich.  One guy I called was, one shocked that someone called and two asked me if I was a paid staff member...seemed suprised that I was only a plebe member taking the time to chat

• Options
    Coach P - I can help call if you still need people!!
  • Options

It was fun talking to the few peeps. Unmasked one coach who must be checking the site out to pilfer stuff. All impressed we called. One guy just wanted to be told he can finish an IM on very few hours training, b/c of his oh-so-important job--kind of an ass. Spent 20' with him, then sent him to P.

• Options
    Sheryl, I think you'd be just fine making these calls. Most of the folks I spoke with simply appreciated the call and wanted to talk about themselves a little to see if their personal situation seemed like a fit. Some folks were obviously just kicking the tires and didn't really want to engage in any conversation- which is totally OK too.- I don't think one person asked about my personal background or history.
  • Options
    I'll call a bunch. Just send them to me.
  • Options
    Folks, you guys are awesome! We have closed out the sheet and have another 100 to go...so close. If you want to help, let me know thanks!

P
  • Options
    I can still make some calls if you need someone. Let me know.
  • Options
    P I rec'd an email from you this afternoon while out running some errands with numbers to call. Opened my email tonight to get goin and poof it's not there. If you recalled it cool. If you still need help please resend.
    Thx mark
  • Options
    I would love to help.