Home General Training Discussions
Options

Updated intermediate plan for Sat

RnP,

On your update explaining some of the changes you gave this example:

"You will notice that some workout durations change (old ADV OS has 2x12 on the weekend of Wk5, new has 2x10)"

In week 5 of the new version of the Int. plan we're now scheduled for 3 x 10',  just checking to see if that's right.

thank you,

LouM

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Lou Marrero on 04 Dec 2009 05:01 PM

RnP,

On your update explaining some of the changes you gave this example:

"You will notice that some workout durations change (old ADV OS has 2x12 on the weekend of Wk5, new has 2x10)"

In week 5 of the new version of the Int. plan we're now scheduled for 3 x 10',  just checking to see if that's right.

thank you,

LouM

Lou,

Do what's in the plan, not what P wrote in an email. We scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed, it's good.

• Options
    Uh...maybe what LouM meant was, how come the advanced folks went from 2x12 to 2x10 and the intermediate folks went from 2x10 to 3x10? HUH? They lost 4 minutes of FT and we picked up 10. I'll give the 3x10 a go if that's what y'all say to do.
  • Options
    Posted By Bill McKinney on 04 Dec 2009 08:27 PM

Uh...maybe what LouM meant was, how come the advanced folks went from 2x12 to 2x10 and the intermediate folks went from 2x10 to 3x10? HUH? They lost 4 minutes of FT and we picked up 10. I'll give the 3x10 a go if that's what y'all say to do.

I'm sayin' I wouldn't trust P's recollection of what was on Wk5 of plan X. Please just do the plan