Home Announcements 🎙
Options

OS Case Study Interviews Needed ASAP

Folks -

We have a big push to the OS happening this October, and we'd like you to be a part of it. We are looking for up to six (6) OS vets to spend 5-10 minutes on the phone talking about the OS.

Casting Call ideas include:

• Biggest Bike Gain
  • Biggest Run Gain
  • Body Comp Improvement?
  • Non-Swimming Convert
  • Anyone else?

If you are interested, please PM Coach P (me!) and we'll set something up by 9/28...be sure to include your number and good times for you to talk, thanks!

P

Comments

• Options
    I'm in...my data isn't as impressive as some, but here's what it is:

60 point power gain
    5 point VDOT gain
    12 pound weight loss (170 down to 158)
  • Options
    Bill 60 watt power gain not that impressive? I'm green (and plan to hit it even harder this year if that kinda bump is achievable).
  • Options

Hey folks,

We have no more powerful tool to educate people about how we do the OS, and why they want to do it our way also, than your testimonials, results and experiences. A LOT of people are listening to our podcasts these days and this series would be a great opportunity to project the anti-base-training message out to the tri world, through the voices of people just like our listeners.

We really appreciate your help with this.

• Options
    I can talk about my first OS. Send me the info too.

I should come into this forum more often....
  • Options
    Thanks folks...anyone else? I need two more peeps, preferably chicas!
  • Options
    I'm not a chica but I'm about the same size! Always glad to help if needed, just PM, email or call me.
  • Options

I'm not a chica or a vet member, but man my numbers were great after the OS, if you need some, just pm me also.  Good luck guys.

• Options
    Thanks guys. We are all set...consider this closed!