Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Where are my threads going?

Comments

• Options
    Ok, first time it happened, I thought I was just losing my mind, but I've now seen at least two breads of mine disappear. Am i provoking some kind of retaliation for some unknown transgression, or is there some forum weirdness going on?

I had a thread early this year (first week or two of January) talking about being diagnosed with a deviated septum. I got some good feedback from Scott Alexander on that topic. Now, it seems to be gone. No find by search, no find when manually hunting.

Just had a thread a few days ago, with multiple replies from Vince H and Bill R in the general training forum, but it has disappeared, as best as i can tell.

Please let me know what i have done to anger the forum gods!

Mike
  • Options
    Mike, all of your posts (like above) are showing up twice. I think I deleted your one today (sorry) trying to clean up the random space...I won't touch (but maybe you can fix?)
  • Options
    Patrick, working on the iPad, there's no way to enter text in the main entry field, only in the in-line reply, so in order to start a new thread, I've got to start with a blank entry, and then reply to it.

I had a thread going that had multiple replies from Bill and Vince, which has disappeared (maybe the one you deleted, don't know), but also had the one from January which talked about septoplasty and my deviated septum, which is gone. Don't know if any others have disappeared, just know that those two don't seem to exist anymore, despite my specific memory of terms in them.
  • Options
    I can't feel sorry for you entering stuff on your iPad, but I am sorry your stuff disappeared....I will be more cautious and not clean your stuff up any more. Have you tried touching and holding your finger to the main entry field? No sure but thats' what I need to do on my iphone...