Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Weekly plan jumps too quick

Sorry if this has already been pointed out. On the Dashboard, my OS plan jumps to the next week on Sunday, but the plan doesn't start until Monday. So I have to go back to the Traing Plan Central and look at the previous week to see my Sunday workout. Not a big deal but just a small glitch that would seem to be easy to fix. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I can't believe I haven't noticed that! I will put this to Admin to see if we can have a midnight changeover. Thanks!

P
  • Options

Yep, it happens.  I looked at my plan yesterday and noticed a day off!  My joy quickly faded, as I realized week 7 had changed over.     I did the right thing and got the work done! 

• Options
    Posted By Patrick McCrann on 14 Dec 2009 01:25 PM

I can't believe I haven't noticed that! I will put this to Admin to see if we can have a midnight changeover. Thanks!

P

P-

Very sorry to point out again. But it looks like this got "over-corrected". Now my Dashboard says Week 7 (which is correct) but the Plan PopUp goes to Week 6 (which ended yesterday). Sorry, doode, I know this stuff is annoying. And I don't really care that much but I know you guys want to get it right. Thanks

• Options

seeing the same thing (I'm in week 11, click on training plan brings me to week 10).  The last problem was mildly annoying, this one is a bigger annoyance because it's mid-week.

• Options
    Please have a look again. The popup, resources, and goals should all point to the correct week now.
  • Options

yes, seems to go to the right week now.  thanks.

Mike