Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Change Training Plan not working.

Back on line and trying to set up my OS plan. I can select everything but it won't actually make the input change.

Comments

• Options
    Michele - can you give a try again. I seeded you with an OS Intermediate plan.
  • Options

That's what I was trying to put in.

This log in, it had me in there, but I am starting tomorrow, end date 5/22.

I still can't get it to change to the proper setting. Weird.

1/2/11- still not working

• Options

BUMP!

Still not working. My OS Intermediate should end 5/22. Won't change.

• Options

Try it now. FYI, all plans in ENWorld need to be set to end on the SATURDAY of the week. So, in your case, you should have set it to end on May 21. That's what I did for you, see if it works now.

• Options
    Thank you so much for the fix. May 21 is not an option. The pull down list has May 15 or May 22. How do you input a different day?

I played around with the change plan again. It still will not let me change anything.
  • Options

when i joined you set me up with 4 weeks of OS training and i'm on week 3 now. from week 5 thru 12 the plan calls for me to use HIM training for beginners. initially i found my week training in the "my training plan" window but it never went to the HIM/beginner paln for weeks 5&6. i attempted to update my plan but in the "my training plan" window now no plan information is available. it may be me or the system. i don't know. please help
  • Options

Jim:

1. You had 3 profiles in the system. Make sure you're logging in with username trijim
    2. I loaded up the Beginner OS plan into your training plan page. You should be in Week 3 of the OS plan this week.
    3. I resent your "survey email" to you, with my season plan and notes for you, in case you need to reference that.
    4. Note that going forward, you load up the plans you need when you need them, using that Season Plan above and my notes as a guide. This way you don't have to wait for us to do it for you, you can self-mange your own training.

Changing Your Training Plan

In the navigation bar above, go to Training >> My Training Plan, then look for Move/Change Your Plan on the right, then follow the instructions.