Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Official Meet Up Thread

This isn't about camps or clinics or just meeting your local buds. This is where you put pics and the stories of what happens when an EN-er from out of town comes to visit. We have Mr Brian Massey coming into town tonight to visit Coach P and Dave Halligan on the way to Connecticut in between meetings...we'll take the first crack at it!

Post your pics, NSFW, everything! It's da ClubHouse!

P

Comments

• Options
    Jeez , I could post a ton from 09!! I just can't seem to post pics anymore. Will need to get some help with this and then I'll post away!!

Carrie
  • Options

Seriously Carrie!  If there was a "EN Meet up" Challenge, you and Steve would totally have swept all the categories last year!!

• Options

I guess I missed my invitation to the annual EN Christmas ride...  I think I see Nemo and John and Tom and Kitima and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zn2z3uNDPc

• Options

Brian was here, but it was such a quick dinner I forgot to take a picture until after he left!! Here's Dave working on the rest of the sushi roll...  image  Great to see you Bri!

• Options

Going to be in West Haven, CT with the SO for the holidays (23-28 Dec) if anyone's interested.

• Options

Has anyone had a work visit? Brain Massey was visiting with some of our research consultants and he remembered my meet the team podcast and stopped by my cube at work!!! 

Another work sighting was at a hogie place. I was clearing my head after a meeting and was taking a walk and at the window downing a huge corn beaf sammy was Mancona! it was post IMOO so I didn't give him any grieve