Home General Training Discussions
Options

WKO + and power webinar

In TrainingPeaks WKO+ when you go to the athletes settings and look at the power training zones is threshold  (th) zone 3 or zone 4 as it would apply to the en power  zones? In the training and racing with power webinar does it go into analyzing the work you have done after you download it into WKO? I have a bunch of windows that have a bunch of information but I am not sure what I need to be looking out to help me get faster but not blow up.

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Jeff Kelley on 15 Dec 2009 04:29 PM

In TrainingPeaks WKO+ when you go to the athletes settings and look at the power training zones is threshold  (th) zone 3 or zone 4 as it would apply to the en power  zones? In the training and racing with power webinar does it go into analyzing the work you have done after you download it into WKO? I have a bunch of windows that have a bunch of information but I am not sure what I need to be looking out to help me get faster but not blow up.

Jeff,

Ignore the zones that WKO+ calcs for you. We feel they are too broad for us. In your typical EN bike workout is written like this:

2 x 20' (4') @ 95-100%/Z4/Hard

The 95-100% jazz is for you, with power. Z4 = heart rate guidance, Hard is PE.

No, the webinar is not a WKO+ tutorial. However, had some VERY good threads in the EN 3.0 forums on setting up and using WKO+ worth a search or asking a vet (Nemo) to find it for you and everyone else, and we can add it to the Wiki.