Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Weigh in Wednesday Dec 16th ed

So I'm at 220 again but redistributing some weight as the belt has come in so I can't complain too much.

Here's the spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options

The 2 lbs that I lost last week found me again image - bummer.
  • Options
    I'm up 1lb - some interesting stuff is happening - new to multi-sport training and curently following Dec OS and a seperate swim plan - getting lean & weight gain appears to be muscle mass. In May this year I was at a low of 73.5kgs, now 80.5kgs - think the days of being a skinny MTB racer may be long gone at this rate.
    There is body fat to lose however........
  • Options

down .4 but clothes and body comp coming along nicely. image

• Options
    133.8 -- down 2.2. I'm surprised I went to two holiday parties, including the Cakefork Festival, which involved eating and judging lots of cakes. Hm. The drink champagne first, eat second strategy may have merit.
  • Options
    As expected I went up a little, but 0.8 is not to bad considering 2 holiday parties and a great home cooked meal at my parents. I'm already back on track and will do well this week. Then I just have to get through Christmas and New Years.
  • Options
    Well, I stepped on the scale again after a long time away with vacation and all. Thankfully I haven't changed since I left (which is a relief, I thought for sure I would have gained lbs on vacay). I'm at 109 and need to loose 4-5 lbs. I'm sure once I start the OS in Jan that will be a huge help!

You folks are doing fantastic with the holiday season in full swing!!! Thanks for keeping this challenge going, it keeps me honest!
  • Options

As suspected, my previous and slightly alarming weight loss was due to illness. Consequently I went up to where I would have expected to be without illness, up 3.8 lbs. 1.4 above goal now. But I think body comp is working great, clothes are definitely loose.

• Options

127.0. Oops.

• Options
    130 today, down about 1 lb. Been more carefull this week. Only one party this week, but they had chocolate covered shortbread. image
  • Options
    Up. Down. Up. Down. Only 1 party, but cookies Everywhere!