Home General Training Discussions
Options

Thank you Leigh for the Core Workouts!

If you all haven't wandered over to the Start Station of the Train Map to check out the new Core Workouts & Vids that Leigh put together for us, you are missing out! 

Thank you so much Leigh for not just putting together a list of exercises and descriptions, but also putting together video of each exercise!  I'm planning to make a concerted effort to be consistent with my core work this year and having some guidance to follow is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options

Nemo beat me to it! I just started going through them this morning. Really, really an amazing job, and Leight deserves many, many hearts for taking the time to do that! Thanks so much!

• Options

Thanks for starting this Nemo!  I have been thinking of doing the same thing!  Leigh, those core exercises rock!  I love doing new core workouts and those are hard!!  I have been adding them on to the end of my other workouts, that works well for me.  I have not worked through all the lower exercises, will try to this week.  Have done all the upper ones.....again, they are a good challenge for me

• Options

Thanks for the reminder to download.

Leigh- this great , thanks so much!

• Options
    Alright, I'm an idiot...I can't seem to find them.

Do you just click on the "start here" station? When I do that, I see a Coach P video labeled 'welcome video' and another one that is labeled 'Transition Video (to be watched after completed OutSeason-OS training cycle)', but that's it.
  • Options
    NEVERmind, I found it under the expandable buttons below the videos.