Home Classifieds
Options

Wired Powertap System for Sale

OK, all you peeps looking to get into training/racing with power and don't want to drop $1500+, here's your chance.

This is a 2004 Powertap Pro model for sale.  It is a 28 spoke Velocity Deep V rim, laced to the hub, Shimano setup.  I have 2 wiring harnesses complete with cadence sensors, a wheel cover with EN Decals already one them, the little yellow computer, owners manual, 2 download cables, USD and Serial types, the original CD from Cyclops.  Everything you need.  If you don't need all this we can work something out.

Full disclosure- This hub has over 20,000 miles on it but still performs great.  It was overhauled by Cyclops at about 13,000 miles.  The Velocity rim has about 6,000 miles on it.  The bearings have been replaced about every 5000 miles and the races have minor roughness to them.  I can feel it slightly on the trainer, not on the road.  I've raced 1 IM and 14-70.3's on this wheel, the last one a PR, with never a failure.

I just upgraded to a new wheel, so I don't need this one anymore.  Your opportunity to get in cheap.  I'm asking $500 for the package.  If you are interested or have any questions, just PM me.

Comments