Home Announcements 🎙
Options

IM Wisc Hotel

Happy Friday crew....I see the host hotel for the Wisc Camp is out and it is the Clarion for like $89 for a single bed and $99 for a double. I think I read somewhere that the Marriott West Hotel is like $50.00 a night if you mention you are coming to train for the IM. Can anyone comfirm this and tell me how far it is from the Clarion from a logistical purpose. Thanks Team.......

Comments

• Options
    Clarion is just under 2 miles from the terrace. It is an easy walk along the lake and the shuttle buses stop in the parking lot next to it if you don't want to walk at all.

The Marriott West (aka Courtyard Middleton) is outside of Madison. My guess is it is about a 15-20 min drive with no traffic.

For training I perfer the Marriott, for race weekend I perfer the Clarion.
  • Options

Just spoke with the Madison Marriott West and they ARE NOT giving a discount for IM training this time of Year (July). The cheapest room available was $119.00.  Courtyard Middletown was 99.00 a night.

• Options
    thanks, i am going to check this our.
  • Options
    Carl- Last year for the camp I stayed at the Super 8 Madison South, which was about a 5-10 minute drive to the Clarion since they are both right off Hwy 12. Avg night is always around 50 bucks.