Home Classifieds
Options

Powertap SL wired wheelset for sale

My girlfriend and I just upgraded to new wireless PT's and she is selling her wheels.  Here are the details.

For Sale

Powertap SL wired hub laced to a 700c Mavic Open Pro rim, 32 spoke Shimano freehub. Comes complete with a brand new(never used) CPU, HR strap, download cradle, wiring harness, manual, CD with PowerAgent software. Also included is a nearly-matching Mavic Ksyrium Elite front wheel with less than 500 miles on it. The wheel set is black and both are in great shape. Asking $650 for all - just upgraded to wireless so these are no longer needed.

Shoot me a PM if your interested and I'll help answer any questions.  Wanted to put it up on EN before going to Ebay.

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Options
    OK, she asked me to revise this to $550 for the PT system, basically splitting the package into the two wheels. So, if all you want is a PT system, it can be had for $550. Going on Ebay this weekend otherwise.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Not wanting to buy but FYI... I just sold almost the same thing on Ebay and was surprised to find so many international peeps wanting to buy... must be cheaper than trying to get them over there? Don't know. But put up front that you're not willing to ship overseas or word your shipping cost carefully so you don't get stuck.
  • Options
    Dave I am very interested. Does the split just seperate the front wheel from the rest of the items listed?
  • Options
    Yes Jody, this split is just to seperate the front wheel. For $550, you get everything you need, the rear wheel(PT hub built in) the wiring harness, hr strap, cadence sensor, download cradle, and Power Agent Software. It is a 700c wheel, so it will fit your Madone unless you have 650c wheels. Just let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks Shannon, good to know. Guess International peeps are getting into power too.
  • Options
    The PT wheel has been spoken for. Still have a nice front wheel for sale if anyone needs a good training wheel. Thanks