Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

2009 EN Happy Holiday Thread

Time to get this one started!!!  Let's see all your family photos from this year's holiday celebration.  

I'll get the ball rolling with this pic of Otto & Lilly who got dressed up last night for our dinner guests.  They were so well behaved with the collars that I didn't dare try adding the Santa Hats.  I'll save that for later!

Comments

• Options

Nemo, I love Otto and Lily!  Here is a picture of 2 of our 4 cats under the tree, Sappho and Oliver.

Also, a picture of Reese from last year:

I just bought all of their stocking stuffers today!

• Options

Happy Holidays from our house to DA HAUS!! 

• Options

This is the beginnign of my christmas! We made these 3 pictures into a Christmas card.

Mother in law made the Suit and my dad took the pictures!

So far its the best christmas ever! We will have 4 generations of Fratto Boys at christmas!!!!

• Options

Great pics!  Olivia- how did you guys keep the bikes from falling over?  Is there a trainer under all that snow! 

Philip- that baby is simply yummy.  I bet this will be a VERY special holiday for you guys!

Kristen- how do you keep your kitties from climbing the tree?  We haven't had one since we got the cats!

OK- Otto & Lilly got to open one of their presents a little early since we're leaving today and won't be here on Christmas day.  Lilly is NOT thrilled, but Otto seems to take to his new Santa hat quite nicely 

• Options
    Otto looks great in his Santa hat - is he the little guy who also wore the EN jersey? He must be very patient!

We agreed to get a live tree, knowing that it may suffer mightily. The lower branches have sustained a lot of damage, but we just put our nice ornaments on the top 2/3 of the tree and everybody's happy.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
  • Options
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

tom
  • Options

Merry Christmas! Great pictures everyone- Animals, babies and bicycles - LOVE IT!
  • Options

We just couldn't wait til morning to open presents so like spoiled kids we got our presents last night...which opened up this morning for some winter mtb riding!

Have a wonderful holiday, my friends!

• Options

How do you know your spouse really, really, really, REALLY understands and loves you...

When you open up that box and discover a Rapha Classic Softshell Jacket:

Mike