Home Announcements 🎙
Options

The "Where's My Free Singlet?" Thread

New TeamEN members (gonna send this as an email also, hopefully it takes...)

We organized group tri kit orders in October and January. The last order was placed with Louis Garneau in early Feb, we received it and shipped it last week.

If you've joined TeamEN AFTER about Feb 1, here's the dealio: we'd like to get you a "mostly" fee singlet (we have you pay $15 shipping and handling for a $65 singlet). However, by the time we organized, closed out the order, got that to LG and they produced and shipped it to us and we got it out to you, we could easily be looking at mid-late July. We also have minimum order quantities we need to hit and since we've only brought in a small handful of folks since Feb 1, this is a real concern.

So this is what we're gonna do:

• I leave this Friday for about 10 days, to include supporting the Team at IMSG. When I get back I'm going to inventory all of the tri kit we have at my house and drop that into a spreadsheet.
  • We'll then take orders for what we have in stock on this spreadsheet and I'll ship it right away.
  • If you miss out on the order or we don't have your size, we do have an "I need to borrow an EN singlet for race day" thread that has worked for us for a few years.

Thanks for your interest in racing in the EN kit!