Home Announcements 🎙
Options

How to Get Replies to Appear Outside of the "Quote" Box?

When you are replying to a thread and use the quote option, anyone know how to have your answer NOT appear in the quote box? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I'd rather have my replies outside of the grey quote box, but can't figure out how to do that all the time. Minor detail, but it bugs me. image

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Linda Patch on 29 Dec 2009 12:51 PM

When you are replying to a thread and use the quote option, anyone know how to have your answer NOT appear in the quote box? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I'd rather have my replies outside of the grey quote box, but can't figure out how to do that all the time. Minor detail, but it bugs me.

Linda, if you hit the down arrow key until the cursor won't go any further, then start typing, your response will appear out of the reply box

• Options

When you are replying to a thread and use the quote option, anyone know how to have your answer NOT appear in the quote box? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I'd rather have my replies outside of the grey quote box, but can't figure out how to do that all the time. Minor detail, but it bugs me.

But if you don't, and the cursor is tabbed over when you start typing, it will appear in the box.

-Mike

• Options
    Posted By Michael Graffeo on 29 Dec 2009 01:18 PM

But if you don't, and the cursor is tabbed over when you start typing, it will appear in the box.

-Mike

Awesome! It worked! Thanks so much! How did you every figger that out???? image

• Options
    Posted By Linda Patch on 29 Dec 2009 07:28 PM

Awesome! It worked! Thanks so much! How did you every figger that out???? 

pure dumb luck.  Glad it helped!