Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Post Christmas Weigh in Wednesday

Okay so it's time to see what all the turkey, stuffing, ham, chocolats, beer, wine etc. has done to your body....

Here's the spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

I'll post my weight tomorrow.  I was at a friend's place late and will be sleeping in tomorrow.

Gordon

Comments

• Options

I am fearing this big time! Been feeding my cold for the last three days....could be ugly!!!!

P

• Options

Oof. definitely afraid of this one. xmas = a 4 day family bender with my large italian family.

• Options
    Up 2 lbs this week. Thankfully the Christmas cookies are all gone, finally! Hoping to refocus in the new year.
  • Options
    Holding @ 130.4. Cannot believe I haven't gained.
  • Options
    i'm up 2 lbs... highest I've been since we started this challenge and 13 lbs heavier than I was for IMWI. I guess Holiday eating and the time off from training will do that. Time to change the diet and start focusing again.
  • Options
    Holding steady @ 130.4!!
  • Options

Gina- you are amazing!!!

I forgot to weigh in this morning so I'll have to do it tomorrow instead.  I'm dreading it!

• Options

Absolutely thrilled to look back at the spreadsheet and see that I'm down 1.5 pounds from a week before Thanksgiving.  Shocked, but thrilled.

Mike

• Options

No baking this week and then the run challenge... down 0.8. Very happy. And I am almost done with my box of chocolates (2 pieces per day- have NEVER been this disciplined before)

• Options
    Up to 155.4 today. Holidays have not been good.
  • Options
    I cracked the 205 ceiling this morning so if you hear a thundering herd while running it is probably me. Time to get back at it!!!
  • Options

Well I finally got on the scale 223 up 2 lbs for me and 3 lbs over the last two weeks.  I need to focus in as I start running again.

Good job from those that were disciplined over the holidays. 

Gordon

• Options

Just noticed this thead & have to admit I goofed off weighing in - did the 'kid in a candy store' routine Xmas day unfortunately and stuffed my face with everything going! Back to square-one me thinks on wednesday........