Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Website Login Page for Members

What about having a separate URL for members to login to save 1 step from going to first page of website then having to click on members.  Have a URL that we can go to as members that automatically gives us the login screen?

Just a thought.

Comments

• Options

What URL are you using?  When I use this URL ( endurancenation.us.dnnmax.com/&#160image I go strait to the Dashboard unless I'm not already logged in, in which case I am brought directly to the login page.  Works just fine for me.

• Options
    Posted By Dennis Scribner on 04 Jan 2010 12:36 PM

What about having a separate URL for members to login to save 1 step from going to first page of website then having to click on members.  Have a URL that we can go to as members that automatically gives us the login screen?

Just a thought.

Couldn't you just bookmark the Members page and go there rather than the homepage. Me, I just have the forum bookmarked, have the login set to always remember so me, so I when I click on that bookmark I'm in, to everything, don't have to login.

• Options

I do what rich does, I have one bookmark for forum and one for training plan.

• Options
    OK Great suggestions.
    thanks to all.